Chapter 5 Pt 2

"How did you get here?"

"I was created by the owner of this mansion. Took him a while, but he got it. He told me secrets. I promised never to tell, but who's to boss me?" Sipal ended with a chuckle. "Do you...have any special talents or anything?" Bella asked. "Well, all you have to know is that I'm always watching. I become invisible and fly out my little hiding hole and watch you guys and I can also talk in different languages," was his reply. "Well, do you know what happened to Emma?" Phoenix asked.
Sipal raised an eyebrow."I thought you were suppose to figure it out yourselves?"
"Well, can you give clues?" Donatello asked. "Well....he's in here right now," he answered. It was a he. Not a she. "He?" Emily said, very confused. "Yes. That's all I'm saying. Now you have to pick between the boys," he said. Sipal then made a movement where he pretends to zip his mouth shut. That was the end of the conversation. Sipal watched as they left the room, still grinning. He...a he. But who would it be? Donatello? Nofei? Jacob? It certainly can't be Alias... Maggie thought.
The boy who did it made a good job to cover themselves up. They went to check on Emma. She was sitting on her bed, daydreaming. "Hey Emma. You alright?" Jacob asked. She just nodded. Her wounds were still exposed and sometimes she would wince in pain. There were no bandages or any medicine to help the cuts so they had to leave it. There was a silence. "Well.....we're going to check on you tomorrow, ok?"

Emma POV

        I heard Maggie and a couple of my friends leave. I had no strength to say anything. I can only think. If only he finished me off. I needn't have to feel the pain. My friends wouldn't have to worry about me. I lay on the bed for a couple hours until i gathered my strength and sat up. I could only think about him. Why, oh why did I follow him?
        Before he left me to die, he said some odd words in a different language. He was talking to someone or something. I couldn't move my head. I could only watch him walk away. I was just about to give up on life when I see Maggie approach me. When Jacob picked me up, I looked at him. He had an uneasy face on. Black spots covered my vision and I became unconscious.
        Now the boy was here. He'll probably finish me off at night, when no one is watching. I was angry at myself for not being able to get my words together.
        I was need to say the name. Only the name. Is that too difficult to say?

Hi. Sorry I was pretty slow. My exams are coming soon so I'm pretty busy. I'm on my way to school now. Do you know who it is? Sorry this part is short. Well, I hope you enjoy it.

JazmyneTonks xx