Chapter 5: The Little Helper

It was taking shape of a head, then a body underneath it. It had no legs and was floating and glowing blue. It had a face halfway between innocent and mischievous. The little creature folded his arms across his chest and was staring them.
        Jacob broke the silence by awkwardly saying "Hi," . The creature just grinned. "Aren't you gonna talk to us?" Donatello said. The creature stayed silent again. "What a load of help this is," Donatello whispered to Maggie. They heard a smack and there was a little scream of shock from Donatello. He was touching his left cheek, which was red. "I can hear every thing you say," the blue creature said angrily, his little hands on his hips. His voice was squeaky, like a mouse. "You didn't have to do that!" Donatello told the creature angrily, still covering his red cheek with his hands. The little creature looked past him to Nofei, and looked back to Donatello. "What did you come here for?" The creature said. "I'm Sipal," There was another silence. "Well?" Sipal said impatiently. "Do you have any idea who did it? I mean, it sounds stupid, but still...do you?" Maggie asked to this little creature. Sipal looked at her thoughtfully. "Nope!" he said with a smile.

        "You sure??" Maggie asked desperately. Sipal shook his little head, still smiling. "Give me the book," Donatello said to Maggie. He took it and showed it to Sipal. "Do you know anything about this?" Donatello asked. Sipal took the book and examined it. "Yes I do know some about it..," he said "Tell us," Jacob said. "Well..the previous owner of this mansion did this. Unfortunately, the owner was a human and died soon after. Little did he know, before his death, a spirit lived inside his house. Of course, the spirit was Heller. He owns this mansion now. Heller used to create havoc and smash vases or expensive glass cups. One day, one of the vases hit he owner in the head and the owner died," he explained. "Who sold him this mansion?" Bella asked. "This guy. Didn't really know what his name was. He knew that Heller was in this mansion, but he wanted to do an experiment. He wanted to see what happens if he sold this mansion to someone, in a cheap price, and if Heller does anything. That's how there are empty frames and torn banners," Sipal said.
Maggie was curious. Had someone created him from the start, to keep secrets and histories? "Sipal, how did you get here?"

Hi. Its been long, I know! I didn't have a lot of time in my hands (is that even a saying) to write and update this book in Wattpad. My school's cooking competition is happening this Friday. Had to learn how to cook, because I only knew how to make omelettes, fish, french toast and toast. Well, I'm currently writing this at night. I hope you enjoy this book so far. Cya!

JazmyneTonks xx