Chapter 2: Paparazzi

Should I start writing their ages so you can remember? Well I'm gonna do it this chapter and you guys tell me if I should continue, or nah.

Cash
Crystal, 13
Harper, 9

Shaylor
Harmony, 14
Melody, 14

Jolinski
Kurt, 14
Jackson, 13
Brownie, 2

Catthew
Lucas, 13
Ryan, 10
Rosie, 8

Haaron
Lillian, 13
Raynie, 9 months
Stormy, 9 months
Drizzle, 9 months
Snow, 9 months
Sunshine, 9 months
_______________________________________
*Third Person P.O.V*

All of the couples and siblings ended up getting separate rooms with eachother. Hayes and Aaron, Kurt and Jackson, Harmony and Melody, ect. Lilly ended up with her own room, but she only gets it to herself for a couple of days because the quints are being sent to them. Hayes's mom said she can't continue watching the 5 of them because they have been crying nonstop and her blood pressure is through the roof. After they found out about them coming to magcon, Johnson decided to let Brownie come too cause he thought it wasn't fair that he didn't have to take care of a 2 year old but Hayes had to take care of 5. All in all, everybody is just relaxing in their hotel room, getting ready for magcon tommorow.

*Jacksons P.O.V*

Ugh. I'm bored. I've been sitting in my hotel room with my brother, listening to him get excited over fashion magazines he found in here. At least he has something to do. I'll just go die. Maybe not. Just kidding. But I am so bored, it's killing me. I look at my phone and see its only 5, so I decided just to go for a walk.

"Kurt, wanna come for a walk with me?" I asked my brother.

"No. I'm to busy reading about how JZ and Beyonce got married last month." (Obviously made up) He said. Oh well. I walked out of my room and walked over to Harmony and Melodys room, knocking three times before they answered.

"Wanna come for a walk with me?" I asked Harmony, the one that opened the door.

"Sorry bud, but me and Mel are practicing some music my dad wrote." She said and I just nodded.

"Oh okay. Bye." I said, then walked down to Lilly's room, but she didn't answer so I'm guessing she's sleeping. I just gave up and went to the elevator, pushing the button for the lobby.

As it was going down, it stopped at floor six and let a man wearing all black in with me. He kept eyeing me up and down as the elevator door shut, so I just went on my phone and pretended to do something. It stopped again on floor four and let two girls on and when they saw me, they started screaming.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S THE JACKS KID!" A girl with long blonde hair screamed. They ran into the elevator and we started going down again, but then it jerked upward and stopped.

"What happened?" A brown haired girl asked as she pressed the help button a bunch of times. The man was eyeing all of us, but I just shrugged it off cause we are all kinda stuck in an elevator right now.

"Wait. What's that noi-" the blonde was saying before we started falling. We hit the lobby, then the elevator doors opened revealing a handy man, hotel manager, and a bunch of screaming girls. The man got up from the floor and walked off into the crowd, so I stood up and started walking outside and down the street.

"Jackson Gilinsky! Over here!" Someone screamed and I turned around to see a news reporter with a microphone and a bunch of people behind her with cameras and recorders.