Chapter 3

Cash
Crystal, 13
Harper, 9

Shaylor
Harmony, 14
Melody, 14

Jolinski
Kurt, 14
Jackson, 13
Brownie, 2

Catthew
Lucas, 13
Ryan, 10
Rosie, 8

Haaron
Lillian, 13
Raynie, 9 months
Stormy, 9 months
Drizzle, 9 months
Snow, 9 months
Sunshine, 9 months
________________________

*Harmonys P.O.V*

"Mel! I'm so excited!" I squealed as we were backstage waiting for the show to start.

"Me too!" She squealed back. For our part of the show, we decided so sing a song Daddy Shawn wrote before any of us were born. It's called Stitches and it is personally one of my favorites.

"You ready girls?" Daddy Tay asked and I nodded my head eagerly.

"Good, the shows starting." He smiled and right on cue, our dad's names started getting called and we heard screaming.

"Please welcome back CAMERON DALLAS, NASH GRIER, HAYES GRIER, JACK JOHNSON, JACK GILINSKY, TAYLOR CANIFF, SHAWN MENDES, AARON CARPENTER, MATTHEW ESPINOSA, AND CARTER REYNOLDS!" The man screamed and all of our dad's ran onstage.

"Welcome back to Magcon 2.0!" Cam screamed and I along with the rest of the kids giggled. Well, everyone but Jackson. I think what happened Yesterday really shook him up. I got ripped out of my thoughts when I heard Uncle Matt talk into the mic.

"We've brought along some very special guests with us today, and if they like it, they'll be permanently part of the Magcon family. Please welcome a bunch of random kids we found on the street!" We walked onto the far edge of the stage and glared at him and crossed our arms, then we all burst out laughing.

"I'm just kidding guys. These are our kids." He said and the crowd cheered. The crowd was mostly filled with woman that looked to be the same ages as our parents, or a bit younger. But some were I'm guessing their children.

We started doing a bunch of stuff and the boys showed us how to do alot if the stuff they did. Soon, it was finally time for everyone to do their own little shows and the crowd cheered.

"Up first, Harmony and Melody Mendes! Today they will be singing Stitches by Shawn!" The speaker said excitedly and daddy Shawn looked at us with a huge smile.

"You guys are singing my song?" He asked and he nodded. He pulled me and my twin sister in a tight embrace, then we walked to our spots. The two of us looked at each other and I gave a slight nod, then I started strumming my guitar and she started playing uncle Jacks keyboard.

After we finished, mostly everybody was clapping and cheering. Me and Mel ran off stage and ingulfed our dad's in a huge hug.

"You guys were awesome!" Harper squealed and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Thanks." I giggled. We watched everyone else do their little acts, then it was over.

"Dad, I'm hungry." Harper exclaimed as we were getting into the limo.

"Ok, we'll drop you kids off at the hotel, then me and all of the guys will go get some food." Cameron said and they nodded in agreement.

"Harmony, Melody, Kurt, you're in charge." Uncle G (Jack G) said. Once we reached the hotel, the kids boarded out of the limo and the dad's said their goodbyes and I love yous.

"We'll be back in half an hour. Don't cause to much trouble." Uncle Hayes called as the limo took off.

"Okay, first things first, get to our rooms." I said and everybody agreed. We walked to the elevators and most of us climbed in except for me, Jackson, Rosie, Harper, and Brownie.

"Well take the next one." I smiled and they hit the button.

"Cmon, there is another one." I said as another elevator opened but Jackson violently shook his head.

"Nope! I'm taking the stairs!" He screamed and ran off.

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled as I picked Brownie up and grabbed ahold of Rosies hand.

"Let's go." We walked up the stairs and we reached our floor within 5 minuets, and there sat Jackson and the rest of them.

"Why did you walk up here?" Melody asked and Harper pointed at Jackson.

"It's fine." I said and pulled out my key card. I opened the door to my daddy's room and laid the sleeping baby in my arms on their bed.

"Does anyone else look like they are gonna pass out from exhaustion?" I called into the hallway and Rosie, Ryan, and Harper were each carried into the room. They were all laid on the beds, then everybody left the room except me. I waited till I knew everyone was asleep, then I walked out and shut the door.

"What now?" Kurt asked and I shrugged.

"Let's play Dare or Dare." Lillian smirked and we all sat in a circle in the hallway.

"I'll start. Dare, or dare?" Crystal asked Lucas and he smirked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go upstairs to a random room and ask if you can borrow their baby if they have one." She giggled and we all laughed.

"Sure, someone come with." He asked and I raised my hand.

"I volunteer as tribute!" I screamed dramatically and we all burst out laughing. Me and Lucas walked to the next floor and knocked on a door with lots of noise coming out of it.

"Coming!" Sombody screamed and a tired looking woman opened the door.

"What?" She questioned and Lucas cleared his throat.

"I was wondering if I could borrow your baby?" He asked and she just looked at us.

"All three of them?" She asked and I gave her a confused look before Lucas started speaking again.

"Yes please." He said and she walked away, then came back with a stick with black leather strings at the end.

"You think you can just ask for my children?!" She questioned and slashed the device at us but I grabbed Lukes arm and we ran back to the others.

"How'd it go?" Crystal asked as we burst down the stairs and we laughed.

"Uhm, not well. She tried whipping us." I exclaimed and everybody laughed. We continued playing for a while, then we heard the elevator ding.

"We're- burp -back." Uncle Hayes burped and I glanced at them.

"They're drunk." I whispered and they walked towards us.

"We got the McBurgerBell." Daddy Taylor slurred and handed me three bags of Tocabell.

"Thanks." I laughed, then put our food in mine and my sisters room.

"Let's get them to bed before they bust a hip." Melody said and we nodded. I grabbed ahold of Daddy Shawn and I led him into Uncle Jacks room with everybody else. We laid them down everywhere, then left. Lillian locked their door, then we entered my room.

"Let's watch a movie." Kurt said and we started watching Krampus while eating our food.

"What the fuck! That was scary!" Lucas screamed and we started laughing at him. We watched another movie and half way through, everybody was either sleeping, or half way there.

"Okay then." I mummbled and left the room and went into the room the younger ones were sleeping in. I locked the door behind me, then climbed into bed with Brownie and Rosie.

"G'night hammy." Rosie whispered and I kissed her forehead.

"Night baby girl."

This chapter was not that good, I know, but this is my most read book right now and I wanted to update for ya'll, so here it is. I'll post better content soon, I promise.