Chapter 4

Cash
Crystal, 13
Harper, 9

Shaylor
Harmony, 14
Melody, 14

Jolinski
Kurt, 14
Jackson, 13
Brownie, 2

Catthew
Lucas, 13
Ryan, 10
Rosie, 8

Haaron
Lillian, 13
Raynie, 9 months
Stormy, 9 months
Drizzle, 9 months
Snow, 9 months
Sunshine, 9 months
_____________________

*Kurts P.O.V*

I was awoken by a loud knocking on the door, then realized we were still in the twins room.

"Anybody?" I mumbled but nobody got up.

"Ughhh." I groaned out, standing up and walking to the door. I opened it and saw uncle Aaron rubbing his temples and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Yes?" I asked tiredly and he looked at me.

"Oh, where's Lilly?" He asked and I turned around to look at the room. Lilly was laying on the floor with half of her body under a table.

"There." I pointed but he didn't look.

"Can you wake her up and tell her to go get her sisters from downstairs? They should be here in about 5 minuets." He said and I nodded.

"Just let her know she only has to bring them up the elevator, I'll be up here to get them when she comes back up." He added, then walked away. Great. I stumbled over to Lilly's body and wondered how I was gonna wake her.

"Lilly?" I tried, but she didn't even budge. I tried shaking her too, but shes still didn't awaken.

"Lilly?" I said louder and close to her ear, but I ended up getting smacked in the face.

"Ow." I whined and backed away from her still sleeping form. I flicked her off, then I left the room. Harmony wasn't in the room, so I went to where the kids were sleeping and saw Brownie drawing all over the wall with a black sharpie while everyone else was still sleeping.

What the hell man!

"Brownie!" I scolded and she got scared.

"No no." I whispered to her and took the marker away, then picked her up.

"I guess your coming with me then." I announced to her and she smiled, then I left the room. We walked over to where our parents were sleeping and they were surprisingly all awake, but they all also looked horrible.

"I'm gonna go get the babies." I called to them and they nodded but I don't think they acknowledged that I was there because no one looked at me.

"I'm taking Brownie." I said but I didn't expect a response so I just left to the elevators.

"Wanna push the button?" I asked and she nodded eagerly, pushing the button to go to the lobby after I showed her which one to push.

"Yay!" She exclaimed and clapped her hands.

"Good job." I smiled, then set her on her own two feet. The elevator went down, then we reached the lobby where a bunch of girls were sitting and sleeping.

Oh shit.

I really hope these aren't fans because it is only 9 in the morning and I do not wanna hear a bunch of screaming.