|Chapter Four ~ Charlie Weasley|

The next morning I had woken up relatively early. I had always been an early riser - well in comparison to the Weasley brood. After throwing on a dressing gown I walked quietly downstairs, startling the Weasley's cat who was wearing one of Ron's jumpers.

I quietly slipped out of the front door, taking in a gulp of the early morning air. The sun had yet to rise so I quickly made my way to the top of the hill so that I would be able to see it rise above the village. As I sat down on the damp, dewy grass I couldn't help but sigh.

"That was a deep sigh." A voice came from my right, startling me. "Sorry." George chuckled as he sat down next to me.

"What are you doing awake? You and Fred don't normally wake up till late morning at a push." I smiled at him as he grimaced as his bare ankles hit the cold grass. He was wearing checked pyjama trousers and his dressing gown, apparently, he decided to forego a top.

"Couldn't sleep, I always find the first couple of nights back home a bit odd without Lee's snoring. Takes a bit of adjusting for me to remember it's just Fred and I." He said as he looked out over the village. "I heard you slip out of the door so I thought I might come and keep you company. Hope you don't mind; I know how you like to use this time to be by yourself."

"Of course I don't mind George, you're always welcome to join me for my alone time." I smiled. Blushing a bit as I realised how that could have been interpreted.

We fell into a comfortable silence as we watched the sunrise.

"Right, I'm going to head in and grab a shower before everyone else wakes up." I smiled as I climbed to my feet, shaking my legs out as they had fallen asleep slightly.

"Sounds like a good plan." George grinned. "Race you." He said as he took off.

"Hey! No fair! You've got an advantage!" I yelled at his back as I raced after him, my chances of catching up to him weren't very high. He was leaning against the door when I arrived.

"You know... we could always share the shower." George smirked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"George Fabien Weasley, you've been listening to Fred way too much!" I said as I shoved past him.

After showering and getting ready for the day I went downstairs to find another redhaired Weasley sat at the table.

"Hello Charlie. I didn't realise you were going to be home this early. I thought you would want to stay with the dragons." I said back to the second oldest child of the Weasley family. "How's Romania?" I asked as I sat opposite him. After working for a year in Egypt, Charlie decided that he preferred working in Romania with dragons, so he had made the easy decision to go back there, to be honest it sounded like a very dangerous job, but if he enjoyed it, I was happy for him.

"Good I suppose, I haven't gotten burnt in a while." He laughed. I remembered that one Christmas when he came home without any eyebrows. Of course he was the butt of everyone's jokes that year, well everyone except Mrs Weasley (who was worried sick and forbade him to return to Romania) and Percy (who had no sense of humour whatsoever).

We grew silent as we heard the thuds of feet coming down the stairs. It took only a few seconds for four other Weasley's to come charging around the corner and sitting down all around the table, not once noticing their older brother who sat opposite me. Fred and George sat on either side of me, piling their plates up. If you saw the amount of food, they were loading onto them you'd think that they hadn't eaten for months, which was as far from the truth as it could possibly be.

Much more slowly than the boys, Ginny came around the corner and, thankfully, spotted Charlie who was sat opposite me and next to an ignorant Ronald.