Chapter 16

Morgan
I was sitting on my bed my tummys a bump because im 10 weeks pregnant and im loving every moment,  pregnancy is easy so far considering that I haven't  gotten to the 2 weeks where my stomach would grow all the way and then I'll  have to wait for a week until I  can actually give birth. But I smile and get up getting ready for school. I put on a shirt that i know won't fit me and then I go to curl my hair and then goes downstairs and smiles at her mom getting a cup of chocolate milk and drink it going out to my car and getting in heading to school.

Once I get to school I go in and see my boyfriend and smile running to him "Baby!!" He turns around just in time to catch me as I jump into his arms and kiss him 'ugh baby I love you!" He says and I smile and hop down "I love you too"

We head over to our class. Jackson put all of our classes together being pregnant with the alphas baby makes you a bit of a target on the enemy side. I groan and look over at my teacher once sat and the class starts and I do the work yadda yadda.

This day has gone by so fast, I mean school is already out and we're on our way to my house to do homework. Well I'm eating ice cream and Jackson is nice enough to do my homework for me because I have pregnancy brain. I'm honestly so excited to see my little light. Our little light. I look over at Jackson as he opens the door for me. I was too busy thinking I didn't even notice we were there I get out and Jackson picks me up . I'm not complaining. But I can walk still. I close my eyes and yawn. If I confused you earlier which I probs,y did, the wolf pregnancy is 15 weeks long. Within the next two weeks I will be a watermelon. The we'll find out the gender then I'll have the baby the next week. I smile I can't wait I hope it's a baby girl. But for generations and generations the baby was a boy. I hum to myself and look at the tv and turn it on sitting down with my cookie dough ice cream carton.

It is now night time and me and Jackson are cuddled up and I yawn and close my eyes falling asleep with a sneeze and a kick from baby. Goodnight.