Chapter 5

Elizabeth and my dad!

They're on the couch making out disgusting I know. "Hey son." My dad peeled her off of him and came and gave me a hug, which I pulled away. "She kisses other guys you know." With that I walked upstairs with Morgan! My dad yelled something to me but I just ignored him and walked into my room.

"Do you really want to leave?" She looks at me with a concerned look on her cute little face. "I would do anything to get away from her."

Than came in a ticked off Elizabeth! "What the heck did you just do that for?" "Do what? "Tell your dad that I told you never to tell him!" "Oh and what let you hurt him more?" She tries to punch me but I grab her hand a break her wrist and throw her out of my room and start packing.

"Whoa that all just happened fast!" Morgan said.

"I love you!" I kiss her for like a minute and start packing.

&

&

&

Once I'm done I load my car at 3 in the morning Morgan told her parents that she was going to be home soon. So they wouldn't worry. I drive off and head on the road.

Soon after Morgan falls asleep I start to feel tired too and I close my eyes and SMASH!!!

I hurry and open my eyes and see I had hit a tree well great I look over at a startled Morgan and groan before pulling her into my lap and closed my eyes she looked at me weird "let's sleep
Until we have to be on the plane and I'll call someone to give me a car"