Chapter 4

"Yes I will but we will become rogues I don't want to be rogues." She got up looking sad and confused at what to do.

"Unless we go live with my mom?" That sounded more like a question. "But I thought you said she died?" Morgan said with hurt in her eyes.

"I know I did she has been sending me letters she wants us to come we just need to sneak away to her pack!" She looks at me with scared and hurt and confusion in he eyes.

"Well I need to pack than!" She smiled at me and I smiled right back at her. "I will leave you to it." I kiss her and hug. We sit there for a while and than Elizabeth comes in with a smirk on her face.

"Oh baby come here I missed you." She says as she walks over to me. "What the heck do you think that you are doing?" I asked her as she stops mid step. "I missed you baby!" Morgan scoffed.

"Well I don't miss you, I don't see you as anyone I want to know or ever know anymore so you can just back off and not care about me as I don't care about you!" Anger and hurt filled her eyes as she looked from me to Morgan.

"You-this is all your fault you little girl!" Her eyes started to turn completely white. She lunged for Morgan and I just stepped in front of her and threw her onto the floor!

"Get out or I will really kill you this time!" I scream-whispered. She whimpered and ran out. I turned to Morgan smiling.

"We're really gonna do this?" I hugged her. "Only if you want to?" She pulled away and looked me in the eyes and I almost melted. "Let me pack?" I nodded and walked to her closet and helped her pack.

After we were done packing.

"I am going to go pack now if you want to come you can?" She looked at me smiling. "Of course I would!" and with that we went to go to my house and pack. When we walked in we saw it it was horrifying Elizabeth and *gulp* my da-

A/N

Should I start doing this or-?