Chapter 18

Daniels POV
I look down at my little person. This baby is actually my baby. I smile like a fool.

I can't believe me and my mate have a baby and I don't care if we just graduated high school I really don't. I don't think she even cares either.

-ALPHA WE NEED YOU!-

My beta screamed into the mindlink I groaned and set my little bundle down and ran off to where his scent was showing and where I smelt blood which made my heels dig further into the dirt.

When I saw where he was he was covered with blood and a smirk on the guy I thought I killed last year was sitting there in front of me.

"Hello brother" he said with a smirk.

My brother was causing a crap ton of problems last year and he sided with the rogues which they fought us and he had my mate in his arms 'kissing' her or more like trying to mark her before I could because I had just met her that other day. He challenged me and let's just say I killed him and most his rogue buddies.

"What are you doing here?" I growled lowly at him

"I heard that your baby was born on a blue moon last night and that means powers and everything which is what makes me the happiest boy ever!"

I growled "you even think of touching my mate or my baby I will rip your head off!!" He seemed to cower away a little which made me smirk

"In time all hell will break loose and you will see my dear brother you will see" he snarled and just disappeared which made me run to my beta

"He used wolfsbane man. I need a doctor" he groaned out and puked up purple stuff which I automatically knew it was Unicorn dust. The most poisonous stuff anyone could ever find which made me pick him up and start running to the doctor

Once there I ran inside "help me!" I screamed which in turn made everyone run to me and grab him from my arms and take him away

"What happened?" His mother was a nurse helping out and she had tears in her eyes.

"Harrison is back and he used wolfsbane and unicorn dust on him. I don't know what will happen to him" I said hugging her tightly as she cried I mindlinked her mate and told him he agreed to come and I sat her down as Morgan came in with baby.

"Daniel what's wrong??" She asked concerned

"Alex was given wolfsbane and unicorn dust he's being treated right now" I said with hate "Harrison's back too"

I saw her whole body tense at my words and eyes fill with tears

"He can't touch our baby" she said pulling him closer to her which in then I grabbed her and him and kissed Luca's face smiling down at him then remembered and looked at her

"I won't let him touch you guys no matter what" I growled and looked at the door as the former beta. Charles ran in and grabbed his mate Theresa and held her them both whimpering and crying for their first born.

Why did I have to have such a crazy brother.

I groaned as I was mindlinked saying they found a girl rogue wandering around territory which in turn made me say goodbye and take off to the cells

I went in and saw a girl whimpering and a worried mess looking all around the room. She was probably 16 at the most.

She had black hair with grey green eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked my eyes focusing on her as she bowed her head

"I smelt my mate..." she whimpered

"Who is that?" I asked wearily

"I don't know I just smell him please help me" she whimpered I sighed and unlocked her from the wall

"Okay I'll hold you still some break loose"

She nodded and I walked up with her and she smelt the air before starting to run off me easily keeping up with her.

She ran to the clearing where Alex was hurt. Please not my brother. I said hopefully but after she took off again towards my pack I was happy.

We ended up at the hospital and walked with me to where Alex was. She saw him and whimpered making me let her go and she ran to him hugging him with a sob. I sighed and sat down with Morgan and Luca.

Hopefully this was the last of it.