Meeeting Matthias

Matthias' POV

I woke up early this morning and called Mark. He answered. I said" Hey Mark." Mark whispered" Hey." I said" Can you come record with J-Fred, Bryan, and I?" He said" Sure. I'll be there later." I said" Okay. See ya." He said" Bye!" I said" Bye." I ended the call. I made breakfast and ate. Bryan and J-Fred ate also.

Mark's POV

I said" Wake up (Y/N)! We're going to visit one of my friends!" She hesitated and sighed. She said" Nope. I don't wanna move!" I said" I'll carry you and you have to eat breakfast because you and I are going somewhere." She shot up and said" Where?!" She grabbed her head and said" Sat up to quickly." I laughed and said" It'll be okay. Come on." She stood up and I walked out so she could get dressed. I have been up since six O'clock and woke her up at seven o'clock. I made her a bowl of cereal and she ate it. I ate a bowl of cereal too. We got in my car and drove. On the way there she got a call. She smiled and answered. She said" Hey Jack. Okay. I don't care. Sorry. Jack... Can we break up? I can't keep it a secret anymore. I'm gonna tell Mark.
It's over between the both of us. We don't see each other much and that's not a good thing." She ended the call and looked at me. I said" What's wrong?" She said" Mark... I was dating Jack." I said" I was right. Every time I seen you two hang out you acted like a couple. Friends shouldn't tell friends they love them." She smiled and said" I broke up with him." I said" Are you sure your happy about that?" She said" Im fine." I pulled into Matt's driveway. We got out. I knocked on the door. Matt opened the door and smirked. He said" Come on in." We walked inside. Matt said" Who is the girl, Mark?" I said" The girl... Is my sister. She just broke up with her boyfriend." Matt's eyes beamed. I said" Come here." We walked to a different room. Matt said" What?" I said" You love my sister." He said" No I don't!" I said" Tell me the truth. You do love my sister." He sighed and said" Fine. I do." I said" You can date her if you want too." He said" I'm gonna get to know her first then, wait a year." We walked out. Bryan and J-Fred was talking to her. She smiled and laughed. We walked closer. I said" Sis. This is Matt. Matt this is my sister, (Y/N)."

  Matt's POV

  I don't know how to put this very not cheesy but when i opened the door and seen her... I fell in love with her. Amanda and i are never dating and we're not gonna marry each other. I found somebody else. Her name is (Y/N) and I know... I'm gonna marry her one day. She said" Hey Matt." Mark said" What's the video for today boys?" I said" Kiss.... I mean the shock collar challenge." Mark said" Where?" I said" To the basement!" We ran to the basement. We sat down. I said" You can sit in my seat." She said" Are you sure?" I nodded. She sat down. The guy started to record. Mark said" Hello and welcome to the basement of Matthias. I'm joined with Matt, J-Fred,Bryan, My sister also!" She said" Mellow yellow earthlings. Universe-girl here and the challenge video is...." I said" The shock collar challenge." Bryan hit the button. It shocked my hand. I threw it at J/Fred. He caught it but we started to make it go around like hot potato. She started to laugh. She said" hot potatoes hot potato 1,2,3. Which will it land on shall we see." It landed in Mark's hands.  She had the button. She hit the button. He was shocked. I said" Mark. It looks painful." He glared at me and said" It hurt!" She stood up and hugged Mark. She said" You'll be okay." I smiled. She looked at her phone. Mark took it and said" Who is this?" She said" A friend. He and I have been fighting." Mark said" So much colorful language he uses. He shouldn't swear with a person in it. For fuck sakes! You motherfucking hoe. What the fuck?" She said" Mark, he called me a liar because I told him I was out of state. I wasn't at Jay's house. His house was taken away. I tried to pay on it but the company called it rent. I went back to clean up the yard and stuff but then he arrived. He started that whole thing." Mark said" Where does he live?" She said" Mark..." He said" It's okay. Careful." She had a pain in her eyes. She said" Why couldn't I have never met Jay!" Mark said" Yet he made you happy. You should be happy you met him." She said" Mark... I think now is a good time to tell you...." Mark said" Camera off!" The dude said" Okay." Mark said" You aren't!" She said" No! Defiantly not! I have to go to Washington and visit Max. I told him I would." Mark said" Are you sure?" She said" Mark. It's Max. I'm sure." Mark said" Are you gonna be safe?" She laughed and said" Mark. Again... It's Max. You know his anger." Mark said" True but what about the shipping weasels." She laughed and said" Don't worry. The squirrel, butter King, Jin, and Barney are going to be quiet. Max is gonna take a break from work and we are gonna spend the day together. I'm not gonna be home much. I have London, Ireland, Texas, Canada, and Florida to go too. Remember this though. They are idiots. Every one of them." Mark said" Yeah... Your taking somebody with you." She sighed and face planted. He said" Who wants to go with her?" She said" Mark!" He said" Matt. Your going." She said" Mark!" He said" What?" She took her phone and said" I have too call all the guys! Even Jason." Mark said" Why does Jason call you his universe?" She said" Mark. It's just a nickname. I don't like Jason. Just friends." He said" Fine."

Mark's sister Matthias x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें