9

Your POV

  I hugged my daughter Bella. Matt said" Who's the kid (Y/N)?" I said" Matt, meet my daughter Bella. Bella, meet my friend Matt." Bella said" Matty Patty!" We all laughed and he said" Hey Bells." Bella said" Mommy. I'm tired." I took her and laid her in Max's bed. She fell asleep and I walked back to Matt and Max. I said" Hey Max. What have you been doing?" Max said" The usual." Ross and Tim walked in. They almost died when they seen me. I laughed and said" Hey guys." Max said" How was your flight?" I said" I slept that whole time. Ask Matt." Matt said" It was great. Other than having a person snoring in your ear. It wasn't (Y/N). She doesn't snore. It was another person on the other side. I wanted to shove a sock in his mouth." I said" Oh that dickhead. Okay." Max said" Was he not pleasant?" Matt and I looked at each other. We both said" No he was not." Ross said" Max. We have work tomorrow." I said" I have worked with you people for awhile." Tim said" You still work with us no matter what." Max said" Let's sleep." We all slept. Max, Bella, and I in the bed. Matt on the couch and Tim and Ross is their beds. When it was time to get up, I changed Bella's clothes and my clothes. Max put on his clothes and Ross, Tim, and Matt put on fresh clothes. Matt, Max, Ross, Bella and I got into Max's car. Max said" how did you all sleep last night?" Bella said" Like a baby." I laughed and said" You're a baby sweetheart." She said" I'm a mommy a girl." I said" I slept fine max." Max and I can't go on a date and leave Bella home with the others. They don't know how to care for a kid! Adam is our next best hope. On the way there o heard light snores come from the backseat. I turned to see Matt asleep. I smiled and rolled my eyes. We arrived and I threw pennies at Matt. He finally won't up and we went inside. I walked in and everything stopped. It felt like time just stopped. Everybody stared at me. Somebody placed their hand in mine and one was on my shoulder. Max and Ross. My other hand was holding Bella. Suddenly Adam said" (Y/N)?" Max looked at me and I felt as if I couldn't talk or move. Max said" Babe. Look at me." I looked at him and he said" It'll be okay. You've worked here before and the new people are nice. I promise they won't be mean to you." He kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled away and I finally said" Hey Adam." They all came up and hugged me. I hugged back and Bella started crying because she wasn't near me so I picked her up again. I say her down and Ross picked her up and moved her. I said" What's wrong baby?" She said" Mommy is gonna have to leave again." I said" Baby. I'm not gonna leave you here. I promise. Your father won't take you away from me. He can't do anything about me either." She said" Mommy. If you leave daddy Max, please don't find anybody else." I said" When did you start thinking of dating baby?" She said" I'm not. I just want Max." I smiled and Max said" Don't worry sweetheart I'm not going anywhere." Bella said" Mommy and Daddy are the best parents ever." I said" No. That's Adam and Alesa. They have a little boy named Mason." Adam said" Where have you been?! We've missed you so much." I said" Well.... I've been home with my brother. I would've came here for a few weeks but I didn't wanna be a bother." Adam said" That's something you are never. You are never a bother to us. In this office we are like family. Except for you and Max. We'll treat Bella like a daughter. Guess who showed up two days ago!" I said" Who?" Jin walked up and I said" Jin." Jin's was my cousin but he was my best friend. I started crying. I was so happy. He hugged me and I cried into his shoulder. He said" It's okay. I'm here now. Don't worry. It'll all be okay." I finally stopped crying after seven minutes. He smiled and I said" I missed you so much! Why on earth did she lie about that thing?!" He sighed and said" I don't know. You know I would never do that." I said" Of course I do." He said" How's your brother?" I said" Mark's perfectly fine." Mark's subs don't know about me being his sister and my subs don't know I'm Mark's sister. The guys don't know I'm Mark's sister. Bella said" Are you okay mommy?" Jin seen her and his eyes widened. He said" You gave birth to a baby girl?" I said" No. She's umm. Adopted. My ex that's now in prison is the one who adopted her." Jin said" My baby cousin." He hugged her and I smiled. Adam said" Jin. Give the kid back to her mother." He handed her to me. He seemed upset. That bitch ruined him. He's depressed. I said" What's wrong with him holding his baby cousin Adam?! Hmmm?!" Adam said" He is a sex offender!" I said" Adam. I'm done." I had tears rolling out of my eyes now. Again at least. I walked outside with Bella and walked to IHOP. I sat outside after I ordered 2 cups of water and a chocolate chip pancake for Bella. I get a water and she gets a water and a pancake. Mic walked up and said" Hey. Are you okay?" He doesn't know it's me. Mic is my best friend and has been since I was 7. I said" Would you be okay if your daughter couldn't see her 2nd cousin?" He said" (Y/N)?" I looked up at him with red puffy eyes. I looked like shit. I said" Hey Mic. Mic this is my daughter Bella. Bella this is my best friend Mic." Mic said" Your married? You have a kid." I said" She's adopted." He said" I guess Jin is back. Isn't he?" I said" Yeah. I'm just upset as to how the guys reacted to him hugging my baby. Jin's my cousin I know him better than anybody." Mic said" I know. I know. Anyway, where on earth have you been?" I said" Well. I've been in California with my brother Mark."