Adam tries to find out

Adam's POV

Max walked in with a smile on his face. He's usually not this happy when he arrives here. I guess he has something. I walked up and said" Max. Max. Max. Max. Max. Max. What's going on? Why are you smiling? Max. Max. Max. Tell me!!!!" Max said" I am going to pick up (Y/N) and Matt at the airport one day." I said" WHAT?! MAX! SHE IS DATING SOMEBODY NOW!" He said" Yup." He looked a bit sad. I said" Max. You do love her!!!" He said" As a friend." I said" Who is she dating?" He said" I don't know. One of Mark's friends." I said" WHATS HIS NAMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" Red walked out of his office and said" What? Will you stop yelling?!" I said" (Y/N) has a boyfriend and Max knows his name!!!!!" Everybody looked and said" WHAT IS IT?! WHATS HIS NAME?!"

Max's POV

I said" None of your business. Why do you care anyway." It's meeeee!!!! I'm so glad I'm her boyfriend. To be honest. I'm actually still happy. They are gonna try to make me stop. I'm just gonna be happy today. I will not hide it. Barney said" MAXS. WHO ISS SHES DATINGS!" (Sorry. I can't really do Barney's voice so I'm just gonna do the rest of his like the others). I said" Barney, shut up." Barney said" Maxxx!!!! Why won't you tell ussssssss!!!!" I said" IM DATING SOMEBODY! I met her last year. She has (H/C) hair and she is Asian." I'm gonna change what she looks like so they won't know it's (Y/N). Adam said" Aren't you still sick though?" I said" Just a cold. (Y/N) and I talked all the way here. She called me and I talked to this Matt dude. He made me mad earlier and I yelled at him. Oh.. Ummmm.... He will be coming with her......" Adam said" WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY?! IS MARK FUCKING BLIND OR SOMETHING! I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM! WHAT AND WHO IS HE?!" I said" Adam. He is a youtuber and he's human. He is a male just like you and me. Plus these other idiots. He seems nice. She isn't dating him though." She is not dating Matt... Yet... He said" THAN WHO?!" I said" I don't know. All I know is she is dating somebody Mark knows." He said" We should get to work." I said" Okay." I ran to my computer and called (Y/N). On speaker.

Your POV

Max called me. He said" Adam tried to find out. Make up a random name and tell me. Then I'll tell them that's who your dating." I said" Jacob but call him Jake." He said" Okay. I've got to work now. See ya." I ended the call. Please. Max. Keep it secret.

Max's POV

^_^ time skip to their lunch walk ^_^

While on the walk I got a call from (Y/N). I answered and said" Hey Jacob!" She answered in a male voice the best she could. She said" Why are you talking to my girlfriend?" I said" YOUR DATING (Y/N)?!" That got their attention. 'He' said" Yep! Damn." I said" Jacob. You break her heart I break every bone in your body so don't ever hurt her. If you so much try anything like try to fuck her without my and her permission you will pay. Make her cry once! One time Jacob because you hurt her or was mean to her... I can call Mark and we will kick your ass." (y/N) said" Jacob. Give me my phone. Sorry about him Max." I said" It's okay. Why did he have your phone?" She said" He was going through my pictures." I said" Okay. Anyway. When are you gonna be here?" She said" Give it one day and I'll be there. Matt has to pack." I said" Okay." She said" I have to go Max! I'm sorry. I have to go somewhere with Mark." I said" It's okay. I hope you have fun with whatever you and him are gonna do! See ya! Love you." She said" Love you too." She ended the call. Adam said" What?! Who?!" I said" Some guy named Jacob. Called on (Y/N)'s phone. She is dating him. I love her like a sister." Adam said" Okay." Please. Your so gullible. Nobody has seen Adam mad. He takes stuff like it's a joke. While we was walking, we heard a painful scream coming from the ally way. We ran and seen this little girl getting beat up. Adam yelled" HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" We ran to the little girl but he and Adam fought. I said" Adam. I'm taking her to the hospital. Be careful." It's something I don't say but I should really be nice to him. I mean he did give me a job. I ran back to the offices and got in my car. The little girl sat in the seat beside me. I kept my eyes on the road and drove quickly but gracefully. I don't want this kid to die. When we arrived I picked her up and ran inside. I yelled" WE NEED A DOCTOR!" Everybody came rushing over. She was still alive. This guy took her from my arms. I sighed and called Tim. He answered and said" Hey. We're on our way." I said" Okay. They took her to the emergency room." He said" Adam won the fight. The guy beating up the little girl is now in prison. Adam is worried about the little girl." I said" Stop messing around now and get here or I'll kick your ass." I ended the call. I was the only one there. I waited for fifteen minutes. The guys walked in and sat beside me. Since Adam is a dad who wouldn't be worried about a child. He is really worried about the little girl. I am too. We all are.