Chapter 20: Logan.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Wait so your first kiss was with your cousin?!" I gasped as Sean shrugs with a laugh.

"I was playing hide and seek at a family reunion when I was five and when I tried to hide in the closet one of my cousins was in there and she kissed me for some reason" He says with a shudder as I laugh.

"Your Sebastians brother right?" I ask as he nods.

"Im older though" He says with a wink as I giggle.

"So do you have like a gang like him?" I ask playing with his hair as he shakes his head.

"Nah! The gang life ain't for me" He says with a sarcastic scoff.

"Just kidding, I was supposed to run the Skullz gang but my dick had other plans" He says with a sour face as I giggle.

"What happened?" I ask as I noticed we were walking downstairs.

"I got this chick pregnant, and somehow her father, who was somehow a gang leader decided to fricken die after she had the kid!" He says rolling his eyes as I laugh.

"Since she was his only child, and I was her baby daddy, I took over that gang instead and let my little brother take over the family gang" He says as we come to a door with two guys who opened the door as soon as Sean looked up.

"Where are we?" I ask as we walk through a jail like surrounding.

"These are where my family leave the people to die" he says with a shrug as my eyes widened at the thought of Logan dying.

"Or to hang out with?" He says seeing my expression.

"Where is the last person that was sent in here?" He asks some guy who was holding a gun as he points towards the back.

He walked towards a steel door as I shivered at the weather change. It was really cold as we got closer to the door.

"Oh yeah Im sorry" Sean says putting me on my feet before taking off his coat and putting it around me as I shake my head.

"N-no you can catch a c-cold" I shivered as he looks at me with a confused look before bursting out in laughter.

"Oh my gosh! Your to cute kitten" he says laughing as I blush.

"Im a man, I can survive, especially with these" he says flexing as I blush even more.

"Here, just post it on before you turn into a kittypopsicle" He says with a chuckle as I let him wrap his humongous coat on my cold body.

"Now lets go see your boyfriend" he says pulling me under his arm as I shake my head.

"Hes not my boyfriend" I reply as he opens the steel door.

"Suuuuree" he says with a smirk as I pout.

"Okay, okay, go" He says pushing me into the room.

"B-belly?" A very familiar voice says as I turned to see a badly bruised and beat up Logan chained to a pole by a dark wall.

"Logan!" I shrieked running over to him as he groans when I wrap my arms around him.

"What happened?! Are you okay?! Did he do this to you?!" I ask seeing his dried up blood.

"Im fine, but you need to get out of here" He says grabbing my hands as I looked down at his dirty hands.

"You need to get to a hospital" I say as he coughs.

"Im fine, just get ou-" before he finished a hand wrapped around my arm as I was pulled back roughly.

"Dont fucking touch her!" Sebastian growls out pulling me into his arms as I try to push him away.

"Stop!" I screamed trying to get out of his grip.

"Never come back down here" he says holding my jaw tightly as my eyes get watery.

"Lets go" He says angrily dragging me past a knocked out Sean on the floor.

Sebastian slammed the door as I feel my cheeks getting wet by my tears.

"Sebastian" I whine out as I feel my arm go numb.

"Your hurting me" I cried out as his grip tightened.

"Maybe if you listened to me you wouldnt be here now would you!?" He snapped turning to me with anger as I sobbed.

"Im sorry" I sob out as I feel his grip loosen on my arm.

"I-Im sorry" He says with a sigh as I wipe my tears.

"Princess" he whispers trying to touch me as I flinched.

"D-dont touch me" I hiccupped walking backwards as I saw hurt and guilt on his face before it turned into anger.

"When Im done with my work and your not in our room, your little boyfriend will be dead" he says through gritted teeth before walking away as I sobbed in the middle of a hallway.

"Kitten!" A voice shouted behind me as I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Dont cry, your to cute for that" Sean says planting kisses on my face as I hiccup.

"I heard everything, Im sorry for not warning you about my stupid ass little brother when he came, fucking asshole knocked the shit out of me before I even saw him coming" he says rubbing his head as I saw blood on his hand.

"Your bleeding" I say grabbing his hand with wide eyes.

"Its fine, remember? Im a man" He says with a wink as I giggle.

"See, theres the sexy giggle I've been looking for all mah life" he says with a huge grin as I blush.

"Okay, now since your feeling down, how bout we go get our nails done and talk about guys" he says with a giggle as I laugh.

"Im just playin, my daughter says that to her friends to make them laugh so I thought thats what you'd want to hear" He says with a shrug as I giggle.

"Your daughter seem nice" I say as he smiles widely.

"You wanna meet her?" He asks as my eyes widened.

"Really? Right now?" I ask looking at myself as he chuckles.

"Dont worry, my baby momma got some clothes that might fit you, just come with me for a little bit and then come back before my brother even notices" he says with a shrug as I think it over,

"Okay" I reply as he smiles widely before throwing me over his shoulder and running out of the mansian as I laugh.

Thanks for the over 4k view guys :) Just wanted to say thanks for all the views, votes, follows, and comments 😄 Im always happy when I log into my account because I always see a bunch of notifications from new people and the same spammers ;) LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 Vote and comment for more ^~^