Chapter 37: Love?.

{Jezzabelles Pov} 

"Excuse me?!" the elderly woman shouts as Linda rolls her eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Are you that deaf old woman?!" Linda shouts as the old woman gasps.

"I said move your saggy ass out of my way" Linda says snapping her finger as the old woman huffs and walks away angrily.

"Finally!" Linda says as she grabbed a pastry from the pastry cabinet in the hospital cafeteria before handing me one.

"Eat up girl! You gonna need alot of food if we're gonna be running around the freakin country finding somewhere to hide yo ass" She says as I stare down at the croissant before taking a bite.

"Anywho! you missy need to tell me how you got with the hot brother" She says with a smirk as we sit down at a empty table.

"The what?" I ask confused as she rolled her eyes.

"You know, the sexy thang you got upstairs in that room, oh! and that other one with the scorpion tattoo on his bicep oooh he got me wetter then the pacific ocean" She says with a smirk as I choked on my pastry.

"Sean? and Yahir?" I asked as she nods with a smirk.

"Tell me the juicy details" She says with a wink as I look at her like shes crazy before getting ready to tell her the boring story of Sean and Yahir.

~Skip story cuz Im to tired to write it😂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Wait?! So yall were this close to fucking?" She asks with her fingers close as my eyes widened.

"NO! He just wanted me to meet his daughter"  I say with a shrug before she almost spit her soda out.

"Daughter?! I thought that lil chick was his sister what the fuck?!" she asks while laughing as I rolll my eyes and laugh.

"Im pretty sure if he wanted you to meet his daughter, he straight up wanted to do what the queen B said, if you like'd it then you should've put a ring on it" She says singing the last part as I laugh.

"Skip the bullshit though, tell your bestfriend here, who you like the most? The sexy Yahir? or the sex god Sean?" She asks fanning herself with a smirk as I blushed and stayed quiet.

"OH! COME ON!" She shouts as people turned to her like she was a mad woman.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me ! Tell m-" before she finished a voice surprisingly cut her off.

"Tell you what?" I turned to see Hugh with his million dollar smile.

"ugh never mind, what do you want?" Linda asks turning to Hugh with a fake smile.

"Well Jezzabelle, your father wanted me to inform you guys that we're leaving in five" he says with a smile before his phone rang and he walked away.

"Dude, I dont get how every guy we talk to end up having a thing for you" Linda says as we got up and followed Hugh.

"Thats not true" I say as we walked out of the hospital.

"Ugh! nevermind, I hate you" She says jumping into the SUV as my eyes widened.

"Im joking! Jeez! your to much for me little bellie" she says closing the door as I look at her confusedly.

"Your riding with me kitten" A deep voice says behind me as I turned to see a tired looking Sean.

"Arent you supposed to be resting?" I asked concernedly as he chuckles.

"Nope! Im fine!" He says with a chuckle before hissing in pain as I gasped and checked to see where it hurts.

"as much as I love your hands on me kitten, we better get to move on" He says as I froze and felt my face get heated up again.

He puts his arms around my waist before kissing the top of my head as I smile and hug him back smelling his nice cologne. He walked me towards a black mustang as I sat in the passenger seat and he sits in the drivers seat.

"You sure your ready to drive to miami with my daughter safely?" My dad asks Sean through the window as I wave at Logan who was in the drivers seat of the car my dad was in.

"Hello my beautiful bellie!" He shouts with a smile before Sean closes the window as his jaw clenched.

"We're going to miami?" I asked as Sean nods and continues driving with my fathers and Yahirs men surrounding us.

"If your hungry we can stop anytime you want?" He asks as I shake my head.

"No Im fine, but why?" I asked as he turned to me for a second.

"Why what?" he asks confusedly.

"Why are we going to miami?" I ask playing with my fingers before hearing him sigh loudly.

His hand slid into mine as our fingers laced together. My head shot up as I turned to see him looking at me with a spark in his eyes. I looked at him confusedly before he guided our laced hands to his lips and kissed my knuckles as my heart melted.

"Me and your family and friends, will do everything and anything to keep you safe kitten" He says turning to the road a few times.

"I love you" he said rubbing my hand as I felt my whole world stop at those three words.

I've never heard anyone besides my dad and probably Linda say that to me in my whole life. The fact that this man here that has treated me with kindness and respect since we first met has said the three words I've never thought about before made me feel tingly. And I dont why. Was there something there? Is there? But I think the main thing that was in my head was......

Do I love him back?

Ok!!!!! ✌THE VOTING IS OVER 😂✌✌✌✌

THE CHOICE OF BOOK THAT GOT PICKED THE MOST WAS #4 💖  SO AS SOON AS "THE GANGLEADER WANTS ME" BOOK IS DONE I WILL BE POSTING THE NEW BOOK OK 😄😄😄😄

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE 💖