Chapter 45: First and last boyfriend?.

{Jezzabelles Pov} 

"Kitten" Sebastian says with a chuckle as I try to drag him into the playground.

"Arent we a little to old for this?" he asks as I crawl into the little tunnel that lead to the top of the slide.

"Come on Mr.Gangleader, lets have some fun" I say with a smirk as he raises an eyebrow before following me as I laugh.

"Im surprised I can fit in here" he says surprised as we sat at the top of the playground looking out of the circle that was see through.

"Your not that huge" I say with a laugh as he looks at me with a chuckle.

"Im a 6 foot 4 gangleader thats nearing my 30s and you say Im not that big" he says with a scoff as we laugh.

"How old are you?" I asked since I've never asked him before.

"25" he says with a shrug as my eyes widened.

"Your old" I say with a shrug as he turns to me.

"Am not" he say with a fake gasps as I nod with a giggle.

"Are too" I say laughing before he tickles my side and I start laughing like a maniac.

"Stop!" I shrieked as he towers over me while I layed flat trying to get him to stop.

"Please" I gasp out with a laugh before he stopped and I noticed he was on top of me with my arms pinned on top of my head.

My breath hitched when I looked into is eyes that sparkled. I bit my lip nervously as his eyes turned to my lips and my cheeks heated up. He leaned down as I my breath hitched. When his lips landed on mine I didnt ignore the sparks that flew like fireworks in my body. His hands slid down my body as my hands flew around his neck pulling him closer. I felt a weird feeling in my body when he pulled my body closer. I've never been intimate with a guy before, so much as kiss them like this before. Ever since I met Sebastian these weird feelings I've grown have me feeling weird. And the more I let him do these intimate things with me, is the more Im falling for him. I've heard about people falling in love, and I think thats whats happening right now. When we first met I thought he was going to kill me or something, but now I know he wants me as something special in his life. I didnt know what it was but I hope its something Im going to enjoy being with him in the future. 

When he pulled away I havent noticed how fast my heart was beating and how hard we both were breathing. It felt really hot for some reason. I looked up to see Sebastian looking at me with lust? 

"Kitten... I know this is gonna be so weird for me since this is the first time I've ever asked this...to anyone" he says with a chuckle as I looked up at him confusedly.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" he asks nervously as I smile widely.

"Yes" I whispered as his eyes widened with a spark before he pulled me into another passionate kiss.

"Mine" he says pulling away as I blush.

"Your my first real girlfriend" He says with a grin as I chuckle.

"And your my first ever boyfriend" I say as he sat up with me in his lap.

"And I hope, your last" he says slipping his hand into mine as I smile. 

After a while of us getting to know our favorite things in the playground we finally slid down the slide five times before Sebastian tiredly decided to leave as I chuckle. 

"Boss" Ivan says coming up to us before we reached the car as Sebastians laugh died down.

"What?!" he snapped as I forgot how he gets around others.

"Theres something going on and I prefer to talk about it without um" he cleared his throat while looking at me before Sebastian growled.

"I keep no secrets from my girlfriend, what is it?" He asks as Ivans eyes widened at the fact that he called me his girlfriend while I blushed. 

"Your brother is looking for you again" he says as I almost forgot about my friends and family.

"Whats their progress?" Sebastian asks with his jaw clenched.

"Well him and his men searched the nearest mansians you own, but since you left the mansian they thought you werent there" he says as I feel Sebastians grip tighten around me.

"load the rest of the guys, we're leaving tonight" Sebastian says as Ivan nods before Sebastian led me to his limo.

"Where are we going?" I ask a very angry Sebastian as I felt him calm down when he turned to me.

"Far away from here" he says kissing the top of my head as I nod and watch us move far away from the Mcdonalds.

"Get my private jet ready now, we'll be there in five" I hear Sebastian say on his phone before putting it away as I turned to the tinted windows.

"I wont let them take you away from me again kitten" he says kissing my neck lightly as I feel my heart race.

Am I actually ready to leave my friends and family for my first boyfriend? The one Im falling madly in love for...

Vote and comment for more guys :) Oh and just gonna let it out there, MY BIRTHDAYS COMING UP!!!!! Im turning 15 on January 9!!!!! ok bye 😂😂