Chapter 30: You can run but you cant hide

{Sebastians Pov}

"Dude my legs hurt" James whines as I roll my eyes.

"It was just five miles how could you be tired?" I ask wiping my forehead.

When harry raised me as a kid, the first thing he tought me was to always know how to outrun your enemy. I jogged five miles with James and he said he almost died during the first mile -_-

"Just rest now, and I'll wake you up at 4 am tomorrow" I say as he nods and crawls up the stairs.

"Boss!" Ivan shouts as I nod.

"The girl!" He shouts bursting through the kitchen doors as I look at him confused.

"The girl! Your brother!" He shouts out of breath as I continue to be confused.

"What about them?" I ask fixing my hair as he catches his breath.

"They're gone boss" He says as my eyes widened.

Next thing I knew I ran upstairs to my room faster then I've ran before. I knocked down the door seeing my bed empty and everything cleaned. I ran out as my men moved out of the in fear. I knocked down the door to the security room to check the cams before my eyes widened and anger rose in me before I walked downstairs.

As soon as I saw the guards at the front of my door doing their jobs, I walked up to both of them and punched both of them. I beat the shit out of them before lifting one up by his collar and slamming his back to the wall.

"Where the fuck did they go?" I ask as he coughs out blood.

"T-t-the m-man s-said s-someth-ing a-about h-home, p-lease dont k-kill me" He studders as I roll my eyes and drop him to the floor.

"Ivan!" I shouted angrily as Ivan runs to my side.

"Yes boss?" He asks walking with me through the halls.

"I want all of my men ready to plan an attack on my brothers gang" I say walking towards my weapon room.

"B-but b-boss, thats your brother?" He asks as I stopped and turned to him.

"Brother or not, I will shoot him for taking what's mine" I say before walking away.

How could he?! That fucking asshole! Shes mine! He thinks he can just waltz in here and sweep her off her feet?! He needs to learn his place in this family! Whats mine is mine! And I always get whats mine....

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boss the cars are ready!" Ivan shouts as I wipe my pistol and walk outside to see all of my men in black SUV's and trucks.

"Lets go!" I shouted before jumping into my black range rover.

I raced down the streets with my men behind me as I gripped the wheel. Wait until I see your face Sean!!

As soon as I saw the mansian I grew up in I stopped the car with a screech before hopping out and pulling up my sleeves. I busted down the doors before letting my men rummage through the place.

"Sebastian? Whats going on?" My mom says walking downstairs wiping her eyes as my jaw clenched.

"Where are they?!" I snapped gripping her shoulders as her eyes widened.

"Who son? Let your mother go" My father says gripping my arm as I glared at her.

"I know you know where they are mom, tell me!" I shout as she looks up at me scared.

"I dont know what your talking about Sebastian" She replies with watery eyes as my father tries to pull me away.

"Tell me!" I shout in her face before seeing tears flow down her face.

"Sebastian stop!" My father shouts as I let her go.

"Where is Sean!?" I shout as they look at me confused and scared.

"We dont know son, we havent seen him since this morning, we swear" He answers while holding my mother.

"Bullshit!" A shrilly voice snaps behind me as I turned to see the woman I hated.

"I know where Sean took your precious little whore" She says with a smirk before I pushed ger against the wall gripping her neck angrily.

"Dont speak about her like that!" I shouted as she grips my arms.

"Sebastian! Let me go!" she shouts as I glare at her.

"Where are they!?" I shout as she gasps for air.

"Let me go and I'll tell you!" She shouts before I let her fall to the floor gasping for air.

"Where are they Esmeralda?" I ask glaring down at her as she coughs.

"Your little girlfriend has your brother head over heels for her so much that he managed to disappear with her and our daughter" She says with a chuckle.

"Where are they?!" I shout as she laughs.

"Well, wheres did you think me and your brother made Sadie?" She asks with a smirk as my eyes widened.

I turned to leave before feeling someone pulling my arm back. I turned around seeing my mother pulling on my arm.

"Please! Let him go! Sebastian!" She shouts before I pulled her hands off.

"I suggest you stay here if you dont wanna see your favorite son die" I say with a smirk as her eyes widened.

"Sebastian Shane Black dont you dare lay your hand on your brother! You hear me!" She shouts as I chuckle and walk away.

"Please Son! For the sake of your niece! Dont let her grow up without a father!" My dad begs as I push him out of my way.

"Whatever happens, happens dad" I say with a smirk before hopping into my range rover and driving off.

You can run but you cant hide Seanie....

Vote and comment for more :)