21

*sure come over*  I responded back to him, and he told me that he'd be over in 20 minutes. Putting some more comfortable clothes on, Alexis let him in, and he came into my room.

He sat on my bed, and picked up the sonograms.

"So this is legit? You really caring my seed?"

"Yes Joey, you're the only dude, that I've been with. It's your."

Rubbing his hands over his face, he sighed. "Okay, well what do you need help with? I want to be here for my kid."

"Your kid?! Excuse?! Just a few weeks ago, you said that you wanted nothing to do with this. Now you're in my face talking about your kid? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit."

"Man Cyn, I'm sorry. I was hurt. I wanted you, I wanted there to be an us. And you chose someone who wasn't good for you, over someone who actually gave a fuck about you. But I took some time and figured shit out. Just because we don't work out, doesn't mean I'll be a dead beat to my kid. This is my first child, I'm not missing out on its life, no matter what."

All of these mixed emotions I had, I threw myself at him. Kissing him, he gripped my ass. Turning me over, he pulled down my shorts, and made his way down my body.

Kissing me all over my stomach, to my thighs, he spread my legs apart. Feeling his tongue, flick up and down against my clit, I jerked hard.

He was giving me head like the boy was starving for days, and this was his last meal. I moaned loudly, and tried to push his head away. Pinning my arms down with one hand, he used his other hand and slid his fingers inside of me. He pumped them up and down, my spot as he continued to flick his tongue, against my clit.  At this point my legs were trembling, as he laughed against me.

Finally getting up, without a warning he shoved himself into me hard. Pounding in and out of me, he didn't give me any time to catch my breath. My legs wrapped around him, my moans filled the entire room.

After 2 hours of going at it, we finally stopped and laid there. I was still out of breath, and completely sore.

"You think our baby will get a dent in its head, if we keep going at it like that?" He finally spoke up.

I busted out laughing. "Im pretty sure that's not how it works.. All I know is that, fucking like that, will make me go into labor faster."

"Word? Say if you're like 5 months pregnant, and I blow that back out. That means the baby will come on then? Even though it's early as shit?"

"No dumb ass, I'm talking about around the time of actually having the baby."

"Oooooh okay, shit I don't know about having a baby. Guess I got to start reading some books or some shit."

Rolling my eyes, I sighed. "We both do, we can look online, and do baby classes. I know they have some birthing classes, I want to do that."

"Well anything you want to do, we can do. Anything for my baby momma."

I smiled, and he pulled me on to him. And kissed me a few times.

"Joey...." I said nervously

"What's up?" He responded in a low voice.

"I'm still not over Erica .... I'm in love with her and I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm not stupid, I know you want her, and to be honest I don't mind. I mean we're just friends, who fuck and now have a kid together. That sounds weird, but at the end of the day we have a kid coming. I don't care who you want to be with, do what you want. Just don't have no bullshit around my kid."

I nodded and laid my head back down on his chest. Rubbing my fingers up and down his chest, he fell asleep, and shortly after, I fell asleep too.

•••••••••••••

The next morning

I woke up, and Joey was still knocked out in my bed. His phone was going off, and this girls name kept popping up.

I got up, and took a shower. Finishing up, I got out and he was gone. checking my phone Joey texted me.

*Had fun last night beautiful, I want to be with you. If I can't have you, Erica definitely can't either.*
___________________________
*excuse any errors - Lexi 💖