Chapter 16

NIALL'S POV

We were again sitting in a white room with the rest of the boys. They all looked really sad and I couldn't stop the tears freely flowing down my face. It was our fault.

She must have been able to hear us shouting. I should have known better than to shout right infront of her. I want to scream at Harry and tell him that it is all his fault. But all my emotions are focused on Kelly.

She just can't die. Just then a doctor walked in and we all stood up simultaneously. "Any news doctor?" Zayn spoke for us.

"Yes, our paramedics have managed to restart her heart and her breathing has resumed." I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding and I fell back into my seat. "But the next 24 hours will be crucial. We also feel the brain may be working so we have put casts on her legs and arms to help heal up the broken bones." The doctor finished.

I knew she could hear us. "Thank you so much doctor." Liam said as the doctor left the room. "I need to go see her." I said getting up but Harry pushed me back down. "I don't think so!" Harry said.

"Guys what happened?!" Louis asked. "I walked in on Niall kissing Kelly." Harry stated. "I think we need to clear everything up." Liam said and sat us both down. "I know whats been going on and I can't belive no one else had noticed." Liam started and I felt really worried.

"Harry lets start with you. Even though you are 'dating' Kelly," Liam said shaking his head, "You still kissed Molly the girl Niall is 'dating'. Although Niall, You kissed Kelly." Liam finished.

We both looked at eachother shocked. "I can't belive you would-" We both started. "Look guys you both have reasons to be angry at eachother but you can't blame eahother becasue you have both done the same thing." Louis finshed looking sad.

"Kelly loves me." I said. "Molly loves me!" Harry retorted. "Guys! There is more." Liam said and we looked stunned. "While Kelly has been kissing both of you she has also been kissing another guy called Mark from her school. But he broke her heart at the bowling ally when he saw his 'girlfriend' snogging the face off Mr. Harry styles over here and thats how she ended up on the floor." Liam finished.

"I knew it." Harry said looking angry. It looked like he had lost all hope in her as a girlfriend. My feelings for her hadn't changed one bit though. Sure I was a little disapointed but we all make mistakes right?

HARRY'S POV

I felt the remainder of the feelings I had for Kelly slip away and my heart was positivley shattered. Niall smiled at me. "How can you smile at a time like this?" I asked him bewilldered. "Have Molly if you love her, It looks like we were with the wrong girl." Niall said.

"You still love her?!" I said shocked. "Of course, she made a little mistake, She was so confused." Niall defended her. "M-molly told me she had anger issues." I said stuttering a little, "I didn't want to break up with her, break her heart because I was scared she would break me or worse, Molly." I finally confessed all to Niall.

"She dosn't have anger issues!" Niall shouted, "That little witch stirred everything up!" "Don't defend her!" I shouted, "I saw the bruise!" "That wasn't Kelly! She fell over!" Niall said, "She told me!" My heart felt heavy and I don't think I loved Kelly or Molly truly.

Why does Niall always get the girls? A tear rolled down my eye. All ths time I was trying to please Kelly and Molly and they had both been lying to me. I'm done with girls!

"Can we all agree to tell Kelly after she has recovered?" Niall said.  We all nodded and put our hands in. There was one thing I knew, this band was forever.

KELLY'S POV

When I regained my senses  and came out of my blank state I could finally hear and think again. I didn't think anyone was in the room and I could feel something holding down my legs and one arm. Then the door opened.

"Can we have some time alone?" I heard Niall's voice. " Yeh sure." It was Harry. Huh I guess I was wrong, I wasn't alone. I wonder why he wasn't holding my hand? Harry walked out and Niall came  and sat down. He took my hand and sqeezed it.

Something was different. Harry would never have let Niall spend alone time with me afer what happened before and Harry didn't hold my hand. "Kells," Niall said, aww cute nickname, "Me and the boys agreed not to say anything untill your better, but-"

He broke down in tears and I could tell he was crying. I felt him lay his head on my tummy and he seemed so unhappy. He was full on sobbng. "I need to go." Niall said and gave me a quick kiss before leaving. I wanted to cry but I couldn't.

NIALL'S POV

I walked back into the waiting room with a new found passion. "Boys lets go!" I said and walked out. They followed me all excpet Liam. "Hey where is Liam?" I asked when we were back in car. "He waited with Kelly, He didn't want her to be alone." Louis answered.

"Ok." I said and kept driving. "Erm Niall where are we going and why?" Zayn asked. "We need to get home and figure out a way to wake Kelly up." I said determination in my voice.

"Shouldn't we just wait? The doctors know what they are doing." Harry said. "No I wont give up," I said, "I'll do anything to help her. All i want is for her to be alright." I finished tears in my eyes.

-------------------A/N------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter :) Aww Nialler. I feel really bad for Harry too. Don't worry I have a plan for him ;) Thank you for reading and voting! Please comment too! -Maisie x