Chapter 20

KELLY'S POV

I woke up to Niall pleating my hair and I almost forgot about all my problems as Niall sat there pleating, Wait when did he learn how to pleat hair? Wierd. But then my head flooded with the worries and problems I didn't have to face in my dreams.

Niall and the rest of the boys had to go back to the UK, my Mum wanted to move me half way across the world and, SCHOOL! How was I going to face them all again. Well maybe I wouldn't have to if my Mum decided to ruin my chance of happiness. But now where ever I go I will always be know as the girl who ceated on thier favourite boyband members.

Once Niall realised I was awake he kissed my forehead. "Morning sweet pea." He said. "Wait how long did I sleep?!" I asked. "NO don't worry you only slept for half an hour." Niall said laughing. His laugh made my head clear a little but not completely. "You know Kelly while you've been sleeping I have had an idea." Niall said.

"Oh yeh, whats that?" I asked. "Well you don't want to move with your Mum and I don't want to leave you and well you have wanted to go back to the Uk so..." Niall rambled. "Yeh yeh, what?!" I asked suddenly interested in what he might propose.

"Well I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come back to the Uk with me and the boys to-" I cut him off by hugging him. "Thank you so much Niall." I said and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Hey, hey whats wrong.

You know you don't have to if you want to stay with your family." Niall said. "Are you kidding me? Some people might thingk this would be to early in a relationship to move anywhere with that person but I feel like I've known you for years and I know and feel this is the right choice. If thats all right with you?" I said unsure at the end of my rant.

"Your insecure, don't know know what for." Niall sang laughing. "I love you so much. Of course its alright with me." Niall said and we hugged and all the worries I had seemed to evaporate into thin air.

HARRY'S POV

When Kelly was asleep Niall mentioned he was going to ask Kelly to come stay with us in the Uk and I wondered if I should ask Katie. It was worth a shot anyway wasn't it? Well it was too late now becasue I was standing at her door wondering what to say. But even if she said no what did I have to loose? I thought that and knocked on her door suddenly feeling very nervous. "Hi." Katie said blushing and tucking her hair behind her ear, a habit she had. "Um hello." I said acwardly and she came outside closing the door. "Are you not going to invite me in?" I asked laughing. "Um sure..." She said nervously openng the door but nothing could have prepared me for what I saw. The house was a complete mess and really run down. "She led the way to a room with a sink and a microwave which I thought was the kicthen. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked tears in my eyes. "I was embaressed." She said turning away. "Well you shouldn't be becasue this makes me so much more confident in about what I'm gonna ask you." I said. "W-Whats that?" She said. "Wanna come live with me and the boys in the Uk?" I asked. "She literally screamed and jumped on me. "Are you sure because if its that you just feel sorry for me or-" I cut her off by kissing her and I felt her smile into the kiss. "Why would you want to stay here?" I asked. "I had no choice.." She asked. "It dosn't matter and I don't care." I said and tucked her hair behine her ear for her. "You wanna meet me tomorrow after you have finished packing?" I asked. "She looked around at her torn up appartment and smiled. "What am I gonna pack?" She asked. "I just wanna forget about this place." She said sying and I pulled her back into a hug.

------------ THE NEXT DAY -------------

KELLY'S POV

So i was all packed up and my stuff was in Niall's car waiting to be brought to the tour bus. "I'm gonna miss you so much." My mum said and I hugged her but to tell the truth I think she was glad to get rid of me. I was probably happier about leaving home than I should have been about leaving home but I didn't care.

I was leaving for my favourite country with my favourite person in the world. We left in the car and Niall put his hand on my knee, "You sure your alright?" Niall asked. He was way too worried about me but it was adorable.

"Yes Niall I am fine!" I laughed. Once we arrived at the house the boys were staying in Katie was already there snuggling with Harry. Her face brightened when she saw me and she ran over. She had to bend down to hug me since I was in my wheel chair.

"I have missed you so much at school!" Katie said and I smiled. She was the only friend I had that was a girl and I didn't want to loose her like I lost Mark.

"Well then ladies as long as we are done exchanging hugs I think we should get going, my elenour will be waiting for me at the airport." Louis said. It looks like all of the boys of One DIrection were well and truly smitten. I loved these boys.

---------------- A/N --------------------
By the way I don't atually think that directioners would be that mean and trash Kelly's home haha. Thanks for reading and please comment! Should out to @doodles26 who is commenting on my story alot :) thanks! Thanks for voting -Maisie x