Chapter 19

HARRY'S POV

"Liam?!" Niall said worried. "Who was on the phone?" "Um.. It-it was Paul." Liam said stuttering a bit. "So why are you so upset?" Louis asked. "He um... needs us to...-" "Spit it out Liam!!" I interjected.

"He wants us to return to the Uk!" Liam finished sying and looking at Niall worriedly. Kelly broke down in tears and clung to Niall. "W-what you can't leave!" Kelly said and I thought about Katie.

After my relationship broke down with Kelly and I would never even think about Molly now and Katie was the only girl in my life right now even if she wasn't officially my girlfriend yet. I didn't want to leave her. I couldn't leave her.

NIALL'S POV 

This couldn't happen right now. I had only just got Kelly back and I couldn't leave her again. This wasn't happening right now. We just lay there not really caring what was on tv just thinking everything through and the tv was just on.

"As much as I hate to say this I have to go home." Kelly said sniffing and looking up at me with tears in her eyes. "My mum will be worr-" As if on cue her phone began to ring and she picked up. "Kelly!" Her mum screamed down the phone.

KELLY'S POV

"What?!" Kelly shouted loudly down the phone in worry more than madness. "We have packed your bags and we'll meet you at the old house." My mum said. "Packed? The old house? Wait are we moving back to england?!" I said hope arrising in my voice.

"No! Have you not heard! This is all your fault Kelly!" My mum said back in tears. "Turn on the news." She said, "Then call me back." My mum hung up the call and I sat down bewilldered. "What's-" Niall started but I cut him off. "Turn on the news." I said and Liam obeyed quickly changing the news.

"And the headlines tonight, After seeing Harry's new girlfriend snogging up another member of the famous boyband One Direction, Niall Horan, angry fans attacked Kelly's home and tore up her room.

Her and her family are rumoured to be moving to another part of the world to avoid any more trouble with Kelly and the boys of One Directon. Also on other news.." The news died out as Niall turned off the tv and turned my fragile body towards his and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry, I love you and I am w1illing to leave the band if those directioners get out of hand." For once since I had met Niall his words didn't comfort me.

My life was over without Niall and I couldn't possibly ask him to leave the band. I broke down crying and fell asleep on Niall's lap to him singing me little things.

------- A/N---------

Sorry for the short chapter but I might update again today if I get 3 votes? And thats not alot haha. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. Ily all! - Maisie x