Starting Over

Chapter 2
(3 weeks before)
Finns pov:
"Hudson get over here!" My general said.

I walked over with my head down and he handed me the paper,

"On the behalf of the United States Army you Finn Hudson are now dismissed on an honorable charge. I wish you the best of luck." He said and left.

I sighed and I picked up my bag and left the base.

(Back in lima)
I got off the plane and walked down the airport to see my mom standing there smiling at me. I smiled and walked over and gave her a big hug.

"Hi mom." I said.

"Hi stranger." She said and hugged me again.

We were on  our way when my mom looked at me and said,

"So whats next Finn?" She asked me.

"I..... have absolutely no idea." I said and I started to cry.

She pulled over and gave me a hug,

"Oh honey." She said sympathetically.

"Mom I don't know what to do anymore I .... I am totally lost. I have no idea what to do. God I'm such a loser."

"Finn you almost died over there. You are a hero." She told me.

"I don't feel like one. " I told her.

"Have you talked to Kurt? Maybe you can visit him , take a break." She suggested.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." I said.

"Great I'll call and set it up. " She said and we drove home.

It's been 5 years since I've been in Lima and after graduation I enrolled in the Army. Rachel and I were together for a year or so but after hearing how happy she was I couldn't ruin it in case something happened to me so I broke it off. After that I went to the Army and served in Iran until I was shot a couple months ago. The Army let me go and now here I am back where it all begin.  I got home and went upstairs.  My mom got married again to Burt Hummel,  Kurts father. He's cool and he really loves my mom , he does a good job. I sat in my teenage room and laid there thinking off Rachel. What was she doing? Who was she with? Was she engaged or married ? Is she a star like I hope? Where ever she is I just want her to be happy.

"Finn I just spoke to Kurt and he said you can come anytime." My mom said.

"Great."  I thought.

"Thanks mom." I said.

Maybe this is what I need a new start , a new beginning. I smiled and laid there,

"Yeah this it my moment I can feel it." I thought.

(Present day)
I walked down Kurts hall excited to see him . I knocked on the door and then I heard some shouting and then the door opened and there she was , my first love, Rachel Barbra Berry.