The Wedding Part 1

Chapter 14
(3 months later)
Rachels pov:
I got off the train with Kurt and he looked at me and said ,

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm great." I said lying.

The truth was I wasn't even close to being okay. I was a total mess ever since my breakdown. We're back in Lima now though for Mr.Shues wedding . I'm really happy to be back for him but I'm nervous to see Finn. Last time we talked I was having a breakdown over Aria. I don't know what came  over me but I don't want it to happen again . We hoped into the came and went to Kurts house. Kurt was going to let me stay over in the guest room and I said yes of course.

"Rachel!Kurt!" Carol said running over to us and giving us a hug.

"Hey Carol." Kurt  said.

"Hi Mrs.Hummel." I said timidly .

"How was the train was it crowded?" She asked us.

"Not really , wheres Finn and dad?" He asked her.

"Your dads at the tire shop and Finns at McKinley helping Will with his vows." She told us.

"Okay great." Kurt said.

"Rachel, Finn asked me to tell you to meet him at the school for duet choices. Will wants you two to have a duet together." She told me.

"Right, well, I should probably get unpacked first then go. Kurt wanna drive me?" I asked him.

"Sure but lets unpack later, I gotta get my tux for this wedding." He said and we left.

(McKinley)
I walked into the auditorium to meet Finn.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said.

"So how are you?" I asked him.

"Great and you?" He asked me.

"I'm great." I said lying.

"Really, because last time I heard from you , you kind of seemed upset." He said.

"I'm fine now. " I said .

He looked at me and I knew he wasn't buying it but he let it go, for now , anyway.

"So here is the song." He said and handed it to me.

"You wanna do this?" I asked him confused.

"Why not? it is a wedding song anyway. Unless you think you can't handle it." He said flirting with me.

"What makes you think that?" I asked him.

"I mean we do have some pretty strong musical chemistry together." He told me.

"That we do, but I think I can control myself. Although right now I will admitt you do look very cute." I said smirking .

"Thanks ." He said.

"You're welcome." I said back and we smiled.

(Wemma's wedding day)
Finns pov:
I stood at the end of the isle with Mr.Shuester. I was his best man and he smiled at me and then the music started and Emma started to walk down the isle.

"We are gathered here today to join Emma Pilsberry and William Shuester in holy matrimony. Will and Emma have prepared their own vows so Will when you're ready." The priest said.

Will looked at Emma and said,

"There's a quote about love that goes like this, 'Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous.Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.' Emma you have given me the greatest thing and person can give to one another, love. You have always been kind and patient with me , even when I didn't deserve it. You have never made me feel like I wasn't good enough and I am so lucky to have you. You and I both have flaws but when I look at you all I see is the beauty within. I gave you my heart and you gave me yours and not a day goes by that I don't look at you and think how lucky I am because I am . My promise to you is that no matter where life takes us I will never stop loving you for you. I will always appreciate and cherish everything you do. I will support you and love you no matter what you do and I will always love you. Emma you are my heart, my soul, my life, my person, my one true love and that will never change." He said.

I looked at Rachel and smiled as I thought of her .