4

The next sunday morning, you were preparing breakfast like usual only to realize that Jungkook hadn't showed up yet. You thought that he was still asleep but when you were about to go to wake him up, he rushed out from his room with casual clothes.

"Where are you going?" You asked him as he walked past you. The breakfast were already readied for him in the dining table.

"I'm going out to meet Areum. I'll be back probably late evening." He simply said while tying his shoelaces.

Whenever he mentioned that woman's name, it always fired you up but still, you tried your best to calm down.

*It'll be over soon, I'm sure. I'm his wife. I must be patient.* you reassured yourself.

"Drive safely." You advised as he went out without saying anything or even looking back.

Shrugging the thoughts off, you headed back to the kitchen to have breakfast. Breakfast for two people. Not wanting to eat alone, you called your best friend over, Park Jimin.

He was the only one who knew everything about your life, and way better than Jungkook, your own husband.

~~~

"Seriously, I still don't understand why you really like him. He only hurts you." Jimin scoffed while eating the breakfast that you made.

Jimin brought his cousins along. While both of you were having the breakfast together, the kids were playing with their toys near the table.

"I know right. But still, I love him so much."

"And he loves that woman so much. Just get divorce already." He rolled his eyes while you just laughed.

Both of you started to talk about random stuffs when suddenly the main door opened, revealing Jungkook. All of you turned quiet in an instant.

After taking a glimpse of you, Jimin, and his little cousins, he quickly walked into his room to get his forgotten wallet.

Then, he suddenly walked towards you and gently dragged you into his room.

"Who is he? And those little kids?" He asked with a frown on his face.

For a second, you felt happy as you thought that he was getting jealous or something.

"Park Jimin. He is my friend. And those kids are his cousins." You simply stated.

"Does he know about us? I mean, the secret."

"Yes. Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone except him." You replied, a bit sad that he was actually just worrying about the secret.

"I hope he is someone trusted." Jungkook said, reminding you.

After that, he walked out of the room and headed straight to the main door.
Slowly, you came back to Jimin with a dizzy head. It was frustrating.

"What did he say to you?" Jimin asked as soon as he saw you.

"Nothing really important." You sighed in disappointment. He noticed that you looked unhappy.

"So.. when are you going for your honeymoon?" He questioned out of the blue which lightened your mood a little.

"Tomorrow~"