39

The next morning, both you and Jungkook were packing, ready to go home.

The room was so quiet, making you felt awkward and uncomfortable. Usually Jungkook would be the one who broke the ice but at that time, he seemed uninterested to do so.

"Can I ask you something? I'm just curious." You spoke out of the blue, hammering the wall of silence.

"What is it?" He asked, rubbing his nose while continued on packing his stuffs.

"What did you like about Areum?"

The unexpected question stopped his movement immediately. He turned his head to you and gave you a confused look.

"I-I'm just curious! That's all." You said, cheeks burning red.

He chuckled looking at you suddenly panicked over your own question. He never expected that you would ask him that and decided to just tell the truth. Everything about Areum had passed though.

"Well she was hot, charming, beautiful and also a great ki- oh nevermind." He suddenly stopped at the last one, making you curious even more.

He almost ruin everything for not thinking twice. He realized that the last part was kinda too much.

"A great what?" A frown slowly formed on your face.

"Nothing, just forget it." He got off from the bed and entered the bathroom to end the topic.

What he wanted to tell you was, she was a great killer. Mosquitoes killer. He loved that unique talent of her. But he would sound silly if he tell you that. (a/n: Lol sorry readers I'm crazy)

After he went in, you pouted in frustration. Because whenever he hesitated over something, it felt like there were still a lot of things that he'd been hiding.

"I'm going to the swimming pool!" You yelled so that he could hear you.

In a few seconds, Jungkook popped his head out.

"Alone?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin are there."

"They are all guys?!" He widened his eyes in disbelief, jaws dropped.

"Um..well, yeah." You nodded.

"I'm going with you." He said, just like what you expected.

~~~
-Swimming Pool-

"Tae!" Jimin waved his hand to you as soon as he saw you approaching with Jungkook. Taehyung was about to jump into the pool with his goggles on but was taken aback when Jimin suddenly shouted.

"What?!" He glared at him.

"I'm not calling you, dude." Jimin glared back and pointed his finger to you.

Taehyung then turned his head to where Jimin was pointing at only to see you running excitedly to their way while frantically waving your hand. But then, because of the slippery floor you slipped and fell into the water.

At first, everyone was laughing but weirdly, you didn't show up.

*I can't go up!* you screamed inside. It was the deepest area of the pool making it hard for you to push yourself up.

"What the? Taehee!" All of them yelled with eyes widened. Taehyung was about to jump into the water to save you but stopped when he saw Jungkook jumped in first.

There, you were still struggling to go up until Jungkook appeared at the right time, reaching out his hand to you.

"What's his name again? Jeon Jungkook?" Jin asked Namjoon who was standing beside him, nodding his head as a reply.

A few seconds later, Jungkook showed up with you. He sat on the pool side and pulled you out of the water.

"He isn't that bad." Hoseok whispered.

"It's so embarrassing.." you whined and hid your face in his chest. In the same time, you could hear his heart pounding rapidly.

"Are you okay?" One of them asked as they walked towards you.

Jungkook put his head up to look at them and saw one of them did a thumbs up to him. He couldn't help but to smile.

"Taehee, y-" Taehyung was about to say something to you but suddenly, Jimin pushed him into the water, earning laughter from everyone.

"That's for the thing you did to me earlier!" He laughed but then Hoseok pushed him into the pool with Taehyung.

"And that's for-" before he could even finish his words, Yoongi pushed him. He was about to escape before he became the next victim but then Taehyung chased after him and forced him into the water.

One by one went into the pool, leaving you and Jungkook alone.

"Yah, yah, Jeon Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook!" They whispered to each other and looked at him in an evil way.

*What's with that look?* he cleared his throat.

Tehyung and Jimin raced over him and suddenly forced Jungkook into the pool. Even Jungkook was shocked. Eventually, they began to play with each other, breaking the awkwardness they'd been keeping.

"Taehee-yah, don't you want to play with us?" Jungkook asked when he found out that all you did was sitting by the pool side alone.

"I'm fine." You reassured him with a warm smile and just kept on watching them play, splashing water and stuffs.

"Look at me Jeon Jungkook." Jimin said and began to swim while spreading his arms.

"I can do better." He responded.

They kept on calling Jungkook, treating him like a close friend when they just met him several minutes ago. You were glad though, that he was able to befriend with them.

This was when a little thing called friendship began.