37

-Jungkook's POV-

Outside the train, station manager signalled the KTX to leave.

I don't understand but I suddenly missed Busan. I was really excited to go there with Taehee, but those two guys were coming too. They even brought their other friends -4 people if I wasn't mistaken.

I was sitting right beside her, but she kept on turning her head to the back to talk to them. That made me really frustrated to be honest.

I planned everything to get to know her more, to get closer to her, but those two kinda ruined it all.

To make myself feel better, I quickly plugged the earphones into my ears to listen to some musics. Eventually, I fell asleep because of the soothing musics.

-END OF POV-

~~~

"Wake up. We've arrived at Busan." You elbowed him to wake him up.

Jungkook opened his eyes wide in an instant, revealing his red eyes. He stared at you, looking so shocked and confused.

"What's wrong?" You bit your lower lip to hold in your laughter, sparing him from embarrassment after you noticed his funny looks.

"I have a dream..." he whispered as he leaned closer. He didn't even care about other people in the train who were rushing to get off.

"What kind of dream?" You asked. He seemed a bit hesitant to tell you, but decided to just tell you everything.

"I've a dream..when we were riding this train to Busan, a bunch of scary zombies were attacking us. I beat them all but at last, you got bitten and was infected." He explained.

He was smiling widely when he was telling you the part he beat the zombies but when it came to the part you got bitten, his smile faded.

"Why am I the one who got bitten by the zombies?" You frowned, not liking the ending.

"How should I know.. we can't control our dream." Jungkook laughed before adding which made your heart fluttered, "But you still looked cute tho after you turned into a zombie."

His sweet words made your face flushed bright pink as the butterflies in your stomach began to flap their wings to the beat of your heart.

"Let's go." Taehyung poked your shoulder, immediately grabbed your attention.

*Tsk this guy.. why does he like to disturb us two.* Jungkook rolled his eyes secretly.

"We'll go later. You can go first." You reassured Taehyung with a smile. He nodded but couldn't deny that he was a bit surprised that you declined his offer when you never did that before.

After that, he quickly sidled up to Jimin, leaving both you and Jungkook behind.

"I thought you would go with him." Jungkook said, surprised.

"Is that what you want?"

"Of course not." He whined.

The train attendant then started to stare at both of you, making you feel awkward.

"C-Come on. We've to go."

~~~
-Hotel-

You were sitting on your bed, still unpacking your stuffs when suddenly, you saw Jungkook putting a black cap on his head as if he was preparing to go somewhere.

"Where are you going?" You asked, curious.

"Somewhere." Jungkook simply answered but when he was about to walk out of the room, he suddenly stopped and turned his head to look at you.

"What?" You raised your eyebrows to him, thinking that he forgot something.

He closed the door back and made his way to you.

"I won't be long." He ruffled your hair, leaned in and pecked your cheek before leaving.

As soon as he left, you squealed  at the top of your lungs.

*I can't deny this feeling. It's just too impossible not to love him!* you thought, melted by the soft and sweet peck from him.