Chapter 11

Chanyeol

The members and I were in our practice room. Just sitting in a circle, talking.

"Chanyeol-ah, today is your big day." Lay hyung said and everyone made noises.

"I know.." I mumbled while looking at the ring that I was wearing. Just then, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and it was Suho hyung.

"Don't worry. Fei noona is really a nice person. Baekhyun and I were in a cooking variety show and noona was there too." Suho hyung explained and everyone looks at him.

"Yeah! Her cooking is really delicious!" Baekhyun smiled widely and I pouted. They get to taste her cook but I don't.

"Does she know? You know..." Xiumin hyung asked and I frowned. Ah.. Eunhi? I groaned and closed my eyes. Feeling frustrated to hear her name.

"But I have nothing to do with her anymore." I said with a emotionless tone.

Eunhi was an actress in our company. I was a fool for having a crush on her, asking her for a date and getting official with her. I should have listen to the fans but, I was blinded with love.

One day, the members and I went to a restaurant. I saw her in there, eating with a guy, but I thought they were just friends. But as they were standing up from their table, my eyes widen to see the guy putting his arm on her shoulder, kissing her cheeks then to her temple, laughing on the way exiting the restaurant. Fools.

They were being too intimate. Friends don't do that. So that's how I figured out that she cheated on me, and I broke off with her, the next day. Since that day, whenever people asked me if I have someone, I can only a scoff at the question.

"The most annoying part is that she keeps coming to us, asking for your new number hyung." Kai complained and Sehun nodded.

"Let's not talk about her. Anyways, let's go to my new house. I already asked Fei and she allowed you guys to come."

♫♡♫

"Woah, your house is... big.." Baekhyun commented and the others walks around. As I was going to the kitchen, I saw a note on the fridge.

I made jajangmyeon for you and the members. It's in the fridge. Fighting!

- Fei

Speaking of trying her cooking earlier. I smile toothly and open the fridge to find a box that was black colour.

"Woah, you make jajangmyeon?" Kyungsoo stood beside me and I shaky my head.

"Aniyo. Fei did." I said with putting it into the microwave. While waiting, I went to the living room to see the members sitting on the sofa.

"Who bought this house?" Suho hyung asked and I frown. Yeah, who bought it?

"I'm not sure either." I said and as I was going to say something, there was a sound and it came from the door.

"I will take it!" Sehun ran towards the door. The members and I talk for awhile but I notice Sehun didn't came back.

"Where's Sehun?" Kai asked while looking towards the door. I was about to go to the door when a familiar figure went closer and I widen my eyes. My expression then turn sour as she smiles sweetly at me. Fake.

"Eunhi.."

Fei

"That's a wrap!!" Finally, after lots of pausing, we finished our new music video.

"Yay! We can go home now!" Min cheered and we straight away went to the van. All of us separated as they reach their own destination.

I was the last one because I had to ask manager oppa to stop at a nearby restaurant.

♫♡♫

"Fei-ah, I can't wait to see you in a dress tomorrow." Manager oppa said as I get out of the van.

"Just wait patiently and you can take as many pictures as you want. See you at the wedding!" I waved at him as he started the engine. Rushing to the building elevator, I went press the correct level. As the elevator opens, I can see the door of my house open widely.

"Get out! Get out of my house!"

It's Chanyeol!

"But why oppa? I still love you."

It's a girl's voice.

"Eunhi-shi! Chanyeol is engaged, can't you see?"

That's Suho's voice.

I quickly hide myself at the nearby staircase.

"Ofcourse I knew. But it's all fake anyway."

Ouch. How rude.

"Even though it's fake, the love she gave me is not as fake as you."

I widen my eyes to hear Chanyeol speaks those words. I thought he is a calm person.

The next minutes, I waited but it was silence. I was going to get out of the staircase but I saw a girl running with tears on her cheeks.

It must be her.

I went into the house and I was really confused at the same time.

"I told you to get the f---

"Jjampong anyone?" I smile awkwardly to see them with a frown then turns into a smile.