Chapter 14

Fei

"Congratulations Sunbaenim!"

"Congratulation Fei!"

"Have a happy life with Chanyeol-shi."

As I was walking pass some of the guest, different sentences greeted making me realise the reality.

Fasten my pace while grabbing the hem of my dress, I tried to walk passed the crowds trying to get out of the ballroom.

Instead of joining the happy guests, this is not a happy moment for me. This is my parent's happy moment.

Why am I being emotional?

But I am not happy.

I shouldn't be selfish.

But I have feelings too.

"Woah, noona."

Someone hold my shoulders and I look up with my eyes blurry. Am I crying?

"Noona, why are you crying?"

It was one of the 2PM members, Chansung-shi. We are really close friends.

"I have dust in my eyes." I said, while wiping the "dust" in my eyes. Chansung scoffed while looking at me.

"Yeah right. Dust. I have known you since trainee days. Are you sure it is just dusts?" Chansung teasingly smile and I frowned.

"Stop teasing me."

Chansung laughs and looks around.

"Let's talk at the balcony. We both know that there are some suspicious people here."

♫♡♫

"To be honest, almost everyone in JYP knew that your marriage is arranged." Chansung said while staring up at the sky. Is it me or I am getting tired of hearing the word "arranged"?

Chansung and I moved to the balcony where the noise is toned down than the ballroom.

"I know, manager oppa told me." I replied and Chansung faced me.

"But what happens when everything is settled?" Chansung asked and I looked down.

"And what if he really falls in love with you? Or the other way round? Noona, are you going to break his heart?" He asked another question and this time my eyes widen. This is all an arranged. Whatever happens, don't fall in love with Chanyeol.

"We both know Chanyeol is a really.. somehow a romantic person and I'm sure he already falls in love with you.. The same as me.." Chansung said but he whispered something at the end of his words.

"What I am trying to say is--

"Ah! Chanyeol! Fei noona is here!" A familiar voice said and both Chansung and I look towards Baekhyun calling Chanyeol.

Chansung gave me a look when Chanyeol approach Baekhyun.

"Noona, congratulations." Chansung gave me a pat on the shoulder before leaving.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun greeted him while he passed by them.

"Chansung hyung seems really close with you." Chanyeol said as he approached me.

"Well, he is my dongsaeng after all." I said and Chanyeol just nodded.

"Why didn't you join the party?" Chanyeol looks at me, trying to read my expression.

"Ah.. I am not a party kind of person. I prefer relaxing atmosphere."

Chanyeol nodded with a big smile.

"Hey, would you like to dance?"

Chanyeol asked out of nowhere and I look at him.

"Now? Here?" He nodded as he offer his hand to me. I grabbed his hand and we started to dance, slowly. His hands were on my waist and I can feel that my cheeks went red.

"Are you happy?" Chanyeol suddenly asked, but I look downwards, trying not to have eye contact with him.

"I am." Lies.

"From now on, we should rely on each other."

I can only nodd.

"Please look at me." Slowly moving my face towards him, I made eye contact with him.

"I knew that you cried."