chapter 24 (new look)

Riley pov
We get to the mall and i deiced that new name comes with new look. So me ,myles, his sister, and rowan went to the hair salon and i made a apontment and so did myles sister. we went to the chair and they did my hair. I didnt know what myles sister gettin but im getting a surpries.
Hour later
They finished my hair and i couldn't belive my eyes. My hair was pink and black now. I liked it so much. myles sister comes out and the shaved part had a design the color of her hair was purple and white. that looked so sexy.
She looked at me and said "i love your hair it fits you" then she walks away all sexy. Man im so falling for her.
I walked out and my sister saw me and said"wow you look different "
"in what way a good or bad diffent"
"a little bit of both cause it fits you perfect"
"thanks sis"
We walked to clothes store and brought clothes and i see rowan on her phone textin someone
i ask"who you texting "
"oh my friend liam"
"oh what does he what"
"he asked if i wantes to get back together since hes a lot older now"
"what happen to austin"
"oh were dating but hes on tour"
"oh but that cheating"
"i didnt say yes and if i did i would break up with austin which im probbaly gonna do anyway"
"why"
"cause weve had problmes"
i picked out some shoes
"what kind of problems"
"well he cheated on me and lied about it"
"how"
"well he was at a met and greet and he said that a fan kissed him bit what ive heard from her he kissed her"
"damn rlly"
"yup that why im gonna do it"
Rowan picked up a skirr and said "this will fit you good"
"i held it up to my lower body and looked at it
Myles sister whispered in my ear from behind and said "you will look sexy in that" she gonna make me turn around and kiss her.
We payed for the stuff and we all went back to my house.
at home
I pulled in the drive way and we get out and go inside. Myles and his sister sat in the living room while rowan when to her room. I fixed some lemonade. I feel some hands around my waist and they said" you look so sexy"
i turned around to see myles sister holding me.
"you dont look so bad your self"
She smirked" i just wanna kiss those lips"
when she said that i put my hands on her ass and kissed her. She moaned a lil and wrapped her legs around me and i put her on the counter. I lookee her in the eyes and said"tell about you self"
she smiled and said " my name is Lindsay lynn parrish and im lesbian and i know i want you"
"but we just met"
"dont think i dont know what you said about my hair and what you said when you first saw me"
i smirked and kissed her lips and she started feeling on my boobs. Which made me moan a lil. i pulled her off the counter and she started to walk in the living room and i pulled her by the waist from behind and kissed her neck. i rubbes her boobs as i did it too. she had the perfect size. Amd her ass was perfect too. I whispered in her ear and said "your mine, all mine okay"
"okay baby"
i kissed her again and then she walked back in the living room with her brother. It was pretty late so i said "do yall just wanna sleep over and ill just get yall some clothes to wear for school tommorow. they agreed and lindsay winked at me while myles is looking at him phone. i put my fingers in a v and stuck my tonge through it she held her right boob. "make yall selfs at home" i said before walking upstairs. My dad wont mind that there staying here cause his in california rn and wont be back untill next month. I stripped down to my red lacey underwear and layed in my bed. a few moments later lindsay comes in. "Room for one more" i nodded and she stripped down to this black and white lacey underwear. I pulled her on top of me and gripped her ass.
She kissee me and i stuck my tonge in her mouth and she moaned. I fliped us over cause i want her fine ass on bottom. I kissed her next while rubbing her area.  She moan a lil more. I said "come on lets sleep and ill hold you"
she got in my face"okay mami"
and we fell asleep.