Old faces

Riley pov
I woke up on top of myles and i said "how the hell"
he woke up and said" oh hi"
"how dis i get here"
"i dont know but you can stay here if you want"
i laughed and got up
"you wish"
"hmmmm"
i shook my head and when to take a shower.
As i was washing i couldnt help bit thinking. How did i end up on top of myles. Last thing i remember is making out with lindsay and we when to sleep. Oh well. I got out and dryed off. I dryed my hair and put it in high pigtails. I dressed in so designed leggings and a sleveless tanktop that was white. I Put on some matching uggs. i grabbed my bag and walked down stairs and myles was already dressed in plaid. "who gave you that"
"rowan did"
"oh, well yall ready to go"
"yeah lindsay already in the car"
"okay" i said
I walked to the car and got in. Lindsay was sleep.
i grabbed her boob and she woke up. she gigled
"hi"
"hey get up were going to school"
"okay mami"
"i was on myles when i woke up too"
"oh you were sleep walking"
"oh"
myles and rowan get in the car and i drive to school.
*School*
i parked and everyone got out.
Me and lindsay stayied at the car while myles and rowan went inside.
i looked over to the other side of the parking lot and i see a girl and i guy hugging . And she kissed him and walkes inside school. He looked and me and i looked at lindsay and she had the puppy dog eyes at me. " what i said"
"kiss me plz"
i wrapped my arms around her and kisses her she wrapped her leggs around my waist. I put her down and she walked inside school. I looked bavk over the other side of the parking lot and the guy had his hand over his heart and looked like he was hurt and i just ignored it and went to class. Lindsay was at out table and i sat next to her. "where is myles"
"he well be- oh there he is "
myles sat on the other side of me.
and the teacher ame in and said we have two new students. We all wondered.
And the teacher said hes famous and i still didnt know but if it was nash grier omg i think i would die. she brought them in and she said this is chandler and lily. My mad got with anger and i wasnt gonna get mad over a guy who i lost feelings for. lindsay held my hand and myles held the other. the teacher waid where gonna introduce the class. she pointed to me and i stood up and said "amber" and chandler looked shocked . I smirked and said down. and Lindsay sat in my lap. And i held her waist. he looked so pissed.