Chapter 9

Rowan pov

I woke up and turned off my alarm clock playing what make you beautiful by one direction i got out of bed and showered and put on my light blue tank top and my black skinny jeans with a white sweater,and my boots that came to my knee and dashed down stairs to see my sister wearing blue skinny jeans with a white tank top with a red bow in her hair.

She said "hey sis there a note for you on the counter from a boy"i walked to the counter and read the note
Dear rowan
I like you alot and i want to
get to know you if your not
interested i understand
From:austin mahone
My mouth just dropped he likes me i looked at my sister and said "can we go to school now"she nodded and i literally ran to the car and she got in and said "damn what's the rush"all i could do was smile
~~~~~~~~at school~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sister left me to be with Chandler and i just sat alone in lunch in till austin comes up and asked me about the note "did you get it"i nodded "and he grabbed my hand and we walked to the gym all i could do was blush .

We got to the gym and he grabbed my waist and he kissed me i wrapped me legs around his waist i kissed him.

He slides his tongue into my mouth i moaned though the kiss.and he pulled back and asked "will you be mine"i nodded, i may be stupid for doing this but i don't give a fuck and he kissed me again and put me against the wall and his tongue goes right back in my mouth while our lips move in sync. He pulled away from the kiss and goes for my neck and kisses it, i moaned and then i pulled away he looked at me and said"im sorry ig i went to far"

I smiled"its okay lets got the class"

He smiled and grabbed my hand and we walked to class
Amber pov
At home

I looked at Chandler and asked "so what pages are we suppose to do today for homework"

He smiled "you forget didn't you"

I nodded and said sweetly "yeah baby"

He smiled and said "23-27 and you know you sound sexy when you talk like that"

I blushed and kissed him and my sister cames though the door with a red spot on her neck