A day in the life of me.

'Ugh.Another day I feel like crap'I think as I woke up at 5:00 in the morning to get ready.I grab my clothes and quickly duck in the bathroom to change.I play on my phone until 6:30."Time to go to the bus stop"My dad says.We all climb into the truck.

   We arrive at the stop and we all get out.The bus is soon there.I climb into the very back,so I can be alone.I like being alone.When we get to school I run to the library to get The Trials of Apollo book That I put on hold.I quickly eat breakfast then rush to my FCCLA teacher.I hand her the permission slip.The 6 of us head out.

  In the car I decide to take a nap.I curled up in the seat and fell asleep.We were soon at Cameron University in Lawton.It was LEAD officer training.We were given a slip to fill out asking our chapter's name,how many members we had present,and our most successful volunteer thing.

  When it came time for 1 person to go on stage and represent their chapter,I was the one who had to go up.I have terrible stage fright and still managed to do that perfectly.I was surprised.We went to 2 workshops.After the closing ceremony,My chapter went to golden Corral.We ate then got back in the car.

   On the way back to school I fell asleep.I drept I met Dan and Phil in person and they announced that they were dating.When I woke up we were back at school.I got on the bus and went home.

Just an A/N this actually happened today,09/07/16.Yay.My birthday is on 09/17/16.TEN MORE DAYS!!!YAY!!!!TTYL.PEACE OUT.