Chapter 1: Past (i)

All of characters are my OC. The book cover is originaly painted by me. This is kind of anime type. So there will be a lot character with different colour of hair and eyes. Plus, my english is not so good.
*(I'm using OC as I wrote Ace fanfiction a lot already.  Just take it that this is a fanfiction of my main story as I didn't plan that yet.) You can imagine that Alex (OC)  is Ace.

*Reminder: My english is terrible.

Let's begin the story.

__________
500 years ago...

Normal POV

A young girl name, *Na-mae Yamura who is just a resident of village in a kingdom. She has a pair of beautiful brown eyes, long crimson- red hair and pale skin. Her personality are kind of boyish a bit but she have a natural beauty in it.

She used to live with his brother, Yosuke. He was one of the knight in the kingdom but he was killed by his enemies and sacrificed himself in order to save their kingdom when she was 17.

His last words to another knight, Alexander Hutnan were

Take care of my sister with your whole life.

He said with his last breath and dead.

Alex  granted his friend's wish. As he told Namae that he died, she yelled that he lied to her. She spent a night in her house, crying as she was lonely and no one to love.

Then after that night, she planned to join the force as there is no use to cry all over and be more stronger to protect herself.

Alexander Hutnan put her name under his command. Namae was observing his feature and personality. He have a pair of red eyes, raven hair and spikey hair behind.  He is the most handsome man among  the rest but he is a bit cold. However, all girls still like him and squealing happily.

He gave Namae a tough task to complete it in order to become a great soldier.

After a year....

She had become a great soldier as she had been trained by Alex. Their friendship between them are getting closer but actually more than that. She started to fall in love with her own trainer.

But one day, the king of the kingdom announced to everyone that his daughter is going to marry soon. The most shocking news for Namae is that the princess is going to marry with Alex. Alex!

She widened her eyes completely and wished that was a lie. So she went to meet Alex in the stable to ask about the news. Once she reached there, she saw the he was feeding his horse. When he saw me entered, he gave her a smile.

"Hi, Namae."

"Hi......" She replied softly.

He noticed that there's something wrong with her.

"Is it true, sir?" She asked straight away.

He tilted his head in confused.

"About what?"

"Is it true that you're going to marry the princess?"

He gulped.

"Y-yes. Why?"

She shooked her head and gave him a fake smile.

"Congratulation for your marriage, Sir."

"T-thanks Name...."

He didn't expect her to say that. He was observing her face that telling him that something is bothering her.

"Namae, are you alright?"

He walked over to her closer, staring at her brown eyes. When her eyes and his were met, she quickly looked on the ground.

"N-nothing."

He knew that she didn't acted this way before.

"Did you agree if I marry with someone else?" He asked her as he was not sure whether he make a right decision or not.

She looked up and answered.

"You're lucky that you're going to marry with the princess. A lot of guy are  dying to propose to her."

She noticed that his face was not really happy about it.

"I don't want her." He said while staring at the ground.

She gasped and she thought he would be happy to marry with the princess. But he did not.

"Then, who do you want?"

As she was asking him, he suddenly wrapped her waist and tugged her in.

"I want you.." he said softly while cupping her cheek.

He slammed his lips on her. Namae was so surprise with his action. The way he kissed were so desperate. When they were out of air, they pulled out from each other and panting.

"I love you, Namae. I want you to be my wife.." He said as he leaned his forehead on her.

Her eyes started to form a tears and felt on her cheeks. She feels really glad that he feels the same way as her. They love each other.

"I love you too, Alex." She said and she slammed her lips to his.

Alex carried her by her thigh wrapped around his waist while kissing her at the same time and brought her to empty wooden room. 

( skip this if you can't)

Once they reached inside, he started to tear up her cloth and gave a kiss at every inch on her body. She blushed madly as she never felt this good before.

"Ah.. Alex..." she moaned softly.

He smirked. He love the way she moaned and said his name.

"Hmm..you're so tasty..." he said as he licked your cleavage and neck.

He pulled out from her and quickly taking out his armour from his body. After his armour have been taking out, he crawled to her ear and whispered.

"I'm going to screw you now."

=====

To be continue....

How's that? Please leave a comment