Chapter 6: Stalking

I planned to change the story from tragic to the romance story with funny, sad etc. You can imagined lole this story is more K drama.

Thank you to reader that read this story. I hope of you could help me to share or recommend with other.

Enjoy~~

Your POV

Next day,

Yesterday was totally awful. How could Alex doesn't remember me at all. I've been waiting for him for 500 years to get us together. I wish I could die with him on that day but the thing is I can't. People thinks that becoming immortal is awesome. As for me, it's lonely, living more longer that someone love and couldn't die in order to be with him.

I just lied down on my bed, thinking about the current situation. I don't know what to do right now.

"Namae, when are you going back to your birth place?"

I whimped my head to the side and saw nothing other than Lola leaned against the wall. I shrugged my shoulder as my answer to her question.

"I don't know. Alex is living around here. He thought me as his crazy fan."

She frowned. I stared at her as she walked toward me and gripped my shoulder with her two hands.

"Listen, Namae! Life is harsh but you just need to be strong and wait for him to realise that you are his lover. I really shipping you guys to be together." She whined.

"Okay okay. I try to figure it out."

With my answer, she grinned.

"Good luck!" She screamed as she walked out of my room.

'Should I go back to Gulveria or maybe stalking Alex?'
I thought to myself.

I was having difficulties to choose but in the end, I chose to stalk him.

Around noon, I went out without telling Lola about this crazy idea. I'm just wearing my casual outfit. I have live for more than 500 years and I knew that wearing something like black hoodie and mask for example are making even more obvious and suspicious.

Using my skill from getting caught by security guard when I passing through the front gate and walked inside his penthouse by climbing over it. Damn, Alex is really rich, as well as his members. I'm not really sure where is his room.

When the time that I realised that I am currently in the living room, I heard a footstep from behind but from the top. I turned around and there is a staircase. Which mean, someone is climbing down the stairs.

Quickly, I hid myself beside the staircase.

"Another one, huh?" A guy voice asked.

"Yeah. Well, it's not my first time yesterday." A familiar voice said.

As they reached the floor, I could see their back. One of them wearing long dark grey jeans and black singlet and another one is wearing white T-shirt and long black jeans. When they turned around but not fully, I could see face and my mind clicked eventhough I couldn't see his face fully. It's him. A guy that wearing white T-shirt is Alex.

"But that red hair girl is cute, man. If I were you, I could just get her."

"Go ahead, Aaron. I don't mind." He chuckled.

Are they talking about me. Yesterday? Red girl? Cute?? And I noticed that Alex isn't interested in me.

"I know you like Zarina, right?" His friend teased him. Is it his name, Aaron?

"S-shut up, man!" He barked at him.

My chance to get him is getting lower. He has someone else in his heart. Well, I couldn't stay here any longer. I need to find a way to get out from here. Just a few meters away from spot I am standing right now, there is balcony. Maybe if I could get myself out of here through their balcony. I walked toward there slowly, not wanting them to noticed it.

I almost reach the balcony without getting caught but all of the sudden, a female voice yelling.

"Guys! Do you ever see my--"

She was cutting off when she saw me at theor balcony.

"Who are you?!" She yelled which make the two guys whimped their head to that woman before turning to me.

Oh oh...

Normal POV

She climbed over and jumped from there to the ground level.

"What the shit?! Did she just jump?"
Aaron yelled but feeling amazed when she did that.

Alex rushed to balcony, checking whether she is okay or not. Well, he saw nothing other than running away.

"Not bad." Aaron muttered.

"Aaron! There's no time to compliment."

He nodded. They planned to jump as it is the fastest way to get on the ground level.

Don't forget to share. Thank you for reading.