Chapter 3: Past(iii)

I changed from 100 years to 500 years ago.

*No complaining or correction of my english. I know my english is really bad.

Normal POV

Alex was putting his helmet on and grabbed his sword before he took a deep breath  ,opened the door and showed his face to his new enemy.

As he opened the door, he saw a big group of royal guard and a king at the center.. None of them is under his command but only royal family. 

The king started to speak to him.

"Alexander Hutnan, the second knight of Gulveria (Name of kingdom), you have betrayed us with your despicable action. You hurted my daughter's feeling and now I am going to sentence you to death and the person you love."

He frowned.

"I won't let you. I promised to our first knight of Gulveria, Yosuke Yamura, to protect his sister with my whole life and I want her to be my wife to take care of her and be with her forever, not the princess. Yosuke sacrificed himself to bring peace to our kingdom. I prefer to fulfill his request than yours!"

The king felt more angrier after hearing what Alex had just spoke. He signalled his guard to attack him. Eventhough his fighting skill is excellence, he's still not enough to defeat all of them as there were too many people to fight.

All of the sudden, a sound of loud horn can be hear by Alex and the others. They stopped and scanned around to see where the sound came from. Alex stopped at one direction as he saw a group of people riding on their horse, gabbling toward Alex and others. They were getting nearer and closer enough for Alex to see them who they are.

He grinned as he saw his friends and some of his soldier under him and late Yosuke, come for his help but he feels bad for them. As his enemies were distracted by glaring at his group, he took a chance to get on his horse and started to ride outside the forest in order to make them chasing him and get away from the house, so Namae will be safe.

"Kill him!" The king ordered.

The guards rode to outside the forest and prepared to attack them by shooting an arrow. Alex had killed most of his enemy with just only his sword.

Meanwhile...

===
Namae was still inside the basement and hope that he will be fine after the battle. She heard a sound of horn and she stopped hearing a sound of sword clashing. After that, she heard an angry voice and said ' Kill him!'. She started to worry as it started to form a sound of horse gabbling and it slowly faded away.

" I think they're gone." She said to herself.

She climbed up through the stairs to the ground level. She's afraid that she might lose him and lonely. She slowly opened the door and saw nothing other than the green forest and Alex was not there too.

'He must be went outside just to protect me.'
She thought.

Namae used her both hands, picking her long skirt/dress up to prevent herself from falling and starts to run to outside the forest.

===
Alex POV

I have defeated all of my enemies.
I looked around and saw all of my friends were dead. It's my fault that I brought them like this. Now my only thought is Namae. I have to keep her alive no matter what, even giving my life for her.

I dropped my sword on the ground and felt on my knee. I took a deep breath and cried in happiness to myself as it is finally over. I heard a sound of someone running toward me. I looked up and it was my future wife. I smiled at her as we could finally live together in peace.