Chapter 4: My friend in Modern time

Your POV

Currently, I am 518 years old. My face is still look the same as the day I became an immortal. I keep my real identity in secret and faking that my age is 18. I've been waiting for him for  exactly 500 years yet, I don't see him.

Some of guys wanted me to become their girlfriend but I rejected all of them as my love only for Alex and they're only like me through my appereance. Eventhought I am a bit of boyish, for them, I look cool and sometimes I looked cute when I'm blushed. But their reason is not enough. Not like Alex. He love me because he made a promise to my late brother to protect me with his whole life and he did as a prove that he cared a lot about me amd love me. He sacrificed himself to make me back to live and then, I'm willing to wait for him.

I made a few friends but among of them, I trust one girl. Her name is Lola, a yellow blond short hair and blue eyes.

Lola and I were friend since she was 7. During that time, I looked more older than her. But the most surprised is that, she is only 7 and she already know about physics, ecologist, chemistry, A maths and others. Among of all the subjects, she like history the most. I was watching her that she was being bullied by her  schoolmates as every student were jealous and feel annoyed that she kept became  a school's top student. And the teachers were avoiding as Lola kept asking them an question like university topic to element teachers. She felt so lonely and I felt so bad about her. I kept her company until she turned into 17. After a while, she realised that my face didn't changed at all. I can't lied to her as she is way too smart.  So I told her the truth.

  At first, she was really shocked but still feel excited that she never met an immortal person before. She is really smart person and always read about history. I felt glad that she is understand as she got read about immortal from a place that not really famous. Then, she always asked me about the past.

When I told her about my past, about the  moment I was with my lover and he was gone, she felt sorry but felt inspired and admired that our love between me and Alex were so strong, even our realaltionship didn't reach a day. Lola is kind of fangirling to romance such as Titanic, Pompeii, Romeo and Juliette etc. She read a lot ot them. But she told me that my relationship between me and Alex is a bit more similar as relationship between a legend called Diarmuid, a knight who was born with a charm curse that make every woman fallen in love with him and a princess Grainee.

My current job is Archeologist. I can speak more than eight languages. During my 500 years, I spent my time on learning and experience a new things. I don't want to live like stick to one place  as I'm always going for a journey.

Now, I'm planning to visit my home, Gulveria, San Pescico (Just made up). The kingdom had been destroyed since that day. Well, I don't really planned to go back to there as it is always brought me a bad memories but I have to. It was my home and that's the place where I was born. I used live in each country for at least 2 years then moved to somewhere. Lola is from Geodearn, a country where is really modern and celebrity are living there.

Before that, Lola wanted to me to follow to her favourite band concert, to enjoy our last moment together before I went back. I forgot what the name of the band. Is it 'Evenice'? It is a boy band and Lola is really a No.1 Fan of them. I'm not really interested as I'm more loyal to Alex. I'm still waiting for him to come back. Lola got told me that all of them are really good looking especially the singer of the band. For her, he is really handsome that melt every girls' hearts. I never saw their faces as I'm too lazy to search on them.

The concert starts on 6.30pm but Lola is planning to reach there more earlier. Quickly, I put on my black singlet and grey jeans. Applying a bit of make up and go out.