3

The show started.
The girls and I, gave our best while performing in front of our fans.

The HARMONIZERS are definitely the bestest fans in the world. The way they supported and cheered for us is really overwhelming.

I saw Lucy and Alexa sitting at the 3rd row in front of the stage. I waved at them. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my night with my besties.

While performing, i would gazed at Camila. Her energy is surreal, like she regained so much energy from her vertigo a while ago. I love watching Camila perform, she's really fun to look at.

And because i am lost again by Camilas presence, I forgot that i was staring at Camila for too long, and now my face while staring at her is currently being flashed at the huge LCD monitor at the stadium.

The fans suddenly went wild screaming CAMREN!!

OH GOD. The whole fandom is cheering for Camren!

Camila raised her eyebrows then smiled at me. I quickly avoided looking at her. I need to be careful next time, because i am basically revealing my self to the fans again.

Like what happened a few years ago, when the CAMREN THING started, they would usually caught me staring deeply at Camila whenever she speaks, sings, or answer  interviews.
I must admit, i am so careless before. Because who wouldn't want to stare at Camila Cabello all day?
She's such a masterpiece.

Good thing, we are about to take a 5 minute break to prepare for our next set of songs. I quickly went off the stage.

"Camren!camren!"
Dinah teased me, as we walked our way back to the dressing room.

"HAHA, Lauren..you are such a tease... what are you doing?"
Normani appeared behind me.

"I was worried, Camila is not feeling well..."I mumbled.
But Dinah and Normani wasnt able to hear me because they are talking about something else.I glanced at Camila who's behind me, talking to Ally. We rushed to our dressing room for our quick change of outfits.
Dinah and Normani shares the dressing room with me, while Ally and Camila are together. Big Bad Wolf is the next song that we are going to perform.

"Wow #CAMRENISREAL is trending world wide, with over 300 thousand tweets, and counting..."
Dinah yelled.

"Nice Lauren.."
Normani giggled.

"Really...."
I rolled up my eyes on her.

The two laughed while teasing me.
They know how much i hate the ship.
I need something to distract the fans.
I suddenly got an idea. I know what to do. This idea will really break their Camren hearts.

"Okay girls... be ready in 5 minutes!"
Will shouted.

After they re-touched our make ups and stuffs, The girls and I rushed our way to the backstage.
We are standing at the back stage and just waiting for the cue. The crew members arranged the stage and placed the red chairs that we are going to use for our choreo.

"CAMREN! CAMREN!"
I could still hear the fans screaming.

"Cmon...,"
I groaned.

"Lauren.. relax.."
Camila spoke. I didn't noticed that she's beside me.

"You are okay with these Camz?"
I asked.

"Do you want me to hate CAMREN too?" She smiled.

"No! I mean, they are pairing us as couples." I mumbled.

"You cannot blame them Lo."
Camila answered, she looked straight at me.

I opened my mouth, i need to say something. What the hell does she mean by that.