5

"Hey!" I awkwardly smiled at them. 

"Come here! Join us!"
Ashlee spoke. They are sitting on this empty bench at the rooftop. 

I saw Camila is smiling and smirking at me. Is she drunk?

"What are you doing?" I asked.

I noticed that Camila is blushing, her face turned red, and she is laughing and smiling foolishly.

I sat beside them.

"I made a cocktail drink for Camila... It is called BLOODY MARY."
Ashlee raised the water pitcher that she was holding.Ashlee laughed, i heard Camila giggled. 

My eyes widened.
"Are you drinking?" 

Camila grinned at me. 

"It's not really getting drunk, i just want Camila to taste my special mix!" Ashlee answered. 

I cannot hear a word she's saying right now, my eyes are focused to Camila. I am starting to get mad  Did she just made Camila drink alcohol? 

".......It's just a mixture  tomato juice, and combinations of other spices and flavorings including Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, piri piri sauce, beef consommé and ofcourse a little bit of vodka"
Ashlee added. 

"We are not allowed to drink inside the hotel. You know that Camila."
I answered firmly, staring at Camila. 

"I know.." Camila answered, she avoided looking at me. But continued laughing. "It's my first time to fucking drink that liquid, it hurts my throat so bad! hahha"

Ashlee and Camila laughed again, 

"Alcohol is bad for you Camila!"
I yelled. 

The two stopped laughing,

"Lauren? are you mad? I was the one who asked her to drink with me. Cmon, don't kill our vibes here! " Ashlee spoke,

Damn they are drunk.

I looked at Ashlee.
"Christ! you are both wasted. You need to go back in your rooms, now. Will is going to be mad if he founds out that you are drinking inside the hotel."

"He wouldnt! HAHAH, right Camula?"
Ashlee is really irritating. "Camula? did i just called you Camula?"
Ashlee laughed.

"HAHAH. Camuuuuuula! that is so funny Ashlee!!"
Camila answered.

The two kept on laughing. 

"Oh god. You need to go to your rooms now." I uttered. 

"NO! We are still having fun Lauren, but i am dizzy!"
Ashlee spoke. The she collapsed on the floor.

"Fuck! Ashlee?"
I leaned over to check up on her.
Ugh. Thank god she's still breathing. 

I looked at Camila who's still laughing. "Poor Ashlee!! hahaha"

"Oh god."
I rolled up my eyes. 

I grabbed my phone and texted Jack, one of our  body guards. I asked him to help me get these two to their rooms. 

After several minutes, Jack arrived. 

"Lauren....."
The big guy called my name. 

"Thank god you arrived.. look at those two!" I pointed put Ashlee and Camila.

Ashlee is now sleeping on the floor, while Camila passed out on the bench. Both are wasted as fuck. 

"Are they drunk?"
Jack asked.