34

"So what do we do now?"
I asked. We are now watching Hope as she fixed her bag, she was about to go home. It was 7am in the morning, Hope finished her graveyard shift.

"We will follow her," Tk answered.

"Okay.." I nodded.

"Remember, you need to walk beside her,"TK uttered."Are you ready?"

"Yes!" I cheerfully answered. Since i am really excited and nervous at the same time.

Tk and I waited for Hope until she reaches the hospital lobby. We walked beside her and followed her until she reached the outside part of the hospital. I took a deep breath. We continued walking across the street.
Wow, i am at the outside world again.
I looked around me, finally i got to see the sun again!I inhaled the fresh morning air. It was an overwhelming feeling.

I looked at Tk whose gaze are focus to the nurse.

"Easy,"
I teased him.He blushed again and looked at the other way. I actually ship TK with Hope. They look good together though.

We stopped at the 2 storey apartment a few blocks away from the hospital.

"Her house is near the hospital,"
TK spoke. "Perfect, we can maximize our time wisely,"

Hope grabbed her keys inside her bag, a few seconds later, we are now entering her house.

"Its too dark in here," I complained.

We entered a simple 2 storey apartment, painted in cream with a simple decor and plain design.

"You have a nice place Hope,"
I spoke.

Hope placed her things at the sofa and walked straight at a room in front of us. Probably her room.

TK and I wandered around her house.
It's cozy enough. A house good for 2.

"Hey, what are you looking at?"
I noticed TK eyeing around the corners of the room.

"There is no photo,"
He mumbled.

"No what?" I did not hear him clearly.

"No picture of her, and her..boyfriend," Tk mumbled again. He avoided looking at me.

I laughed.
"For real? You are into her,"
I said.He must've really liked her.

"Nope. I am just curious,"
TK smirked.

"Well my friend, curiosity kills the cat," I smirked.

Tk didnt answer. I maintained my smile as i look around. I saw a pair of shoes. Different pair of male shoes. Probably his boyfriend owns this.
I was about to tease TK, but Hope went out of her room. She's all freshen up, wearing a large shirt and a jogging pants. She went straight to the mini kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. Then she walked towards her room again, we followed her inside.

It was the master's bed room i think. With a california king bed on the middle.

Hope removed her bracelet and earings, then placed in on top of a drawer near her bed.

I saw the clock pendant on top of the drawer.

"There it is!" I screeched.

"Good. It'll be safe here, i guess."
Tk answered.

Hope tucked herself to bed. She grabbed a textbook beside her then she started reading.

"So?" I looked at Tk.

"We'll have to wait for her to sleep,"
He looked at me.

After a few minutes of flipping the pages of her textbook. She placed it on top of the bedside table then she decided to sleep.