4

((*beeping...*))

"Uuuugghhh..stop!"

I threw my phone at the foot side of my bunk because the alarm keeps on buzzing.

Just i thought. It wasn't the alarm.
It's my ringtone!
DAMN! I grabbed my phone.

20missed calls.
10messages.

Some of the messages are from Normani and Dinah. Most of my missed calls were from Will, our tour manager.

I almost forgot! I am so fucking late for 'hair and makeup'. I looked at the clock, it is 1pm. 3pm is the usual time for our 'soundschecks'. I went home at 5am. Lucy, Alexa and I really had a blast partying last night. We got so drunk and turnt up.

I quickly jump out of my bunk.
I was alone at our bus.. of course, Normani is already inside getting prepped up. I told her to wake me up. But she didn't.

After a quick shower, i put on a grey shirt, light jeans and a white converse.

I looked my self in the mirror.
"That will do..."
I mumbled, since i really dont have time to pick the right clothing. And I am so fucking late.

--------------------------

"CHRIST LAUREN! What happened to you!" Will shouted as soon as he saw me.

"I.. fell... asleep.."
I awkwardly smiled at him.I know he cannot stay mad at me.

"You came home at 5am! You broke my rules again!"
He yelled. I know he is not happy with what i did.
"I saw you sneaking in..."

"I am sorry. It will never happen again." I avoided looking at him.

Willy shook his head.
"Fine.. go find your make up artist now, you looked so wasted!"
He uttered, then he left.I exhaled deeply when Will left me. That's odd, he did not scolded me that much.

I went to the room where they are doing make up and stuffs.

"Lauren!"
Normani called my attention. Her hair is being prep by the hair stylist.
Beside her is Ally who is busy looking at herself in front of the mirror while the make up artist is prepping her.

"You didn't wake me up...."
I rolled up my eyes on her.

"Believe me.. I tried my very best to wake you up, but you are so fucking drunk and wasted you already forgot to open your eyes."
Normani laughed.

"Hah... funny..."
I replied.

"You missed the happening last night.." Normani uttered.
Ally looked at me.

"Talk to my hand Mons.."
I jokingly rolled up my eyes.

"Lauren, you are next to Ally.."
Marge, our make up artist spoke.

"Alright Marge.. I'll just sit here.."
I looked at her.

I slowly closed my eyes while i sat at the couch near me. My head is still aching from getting drunk last night. I slowly massaged the temple of my head. Suddenly i felt something landed on my shoulders. I opened my eyes, then i saw someone is sleeping at my shoulder.

"Camila??"
I mumbled. I didn't noticed that i was sitting next to her. She's sleeping like a baby. My eyes widened. I looked around. What if someone took a picture of us.

I slowly held her head, trying to remove it from my shoulder. Camila looked exhausted. Maybe she still has a fever or something.

"You need to let her rest. She's tired."
Dinah spoke behind me. She caught me while i am trying to remove Camilas head from my shoulder.