I Won't Tell You!!

It's been weeks since the Cures last battle. Joy spread across the land as peace roamed the skies.
Everything was great!

"Miyuki! Miyuki! ~Kuru." A high pitched voice squealed, jumping up and down on the pink haired girls head.

Miyuki opened a weak eye, "C-Candy!" She whinned, "It's too early!!" She said, tucking herself into the warmth of her blanket.

Candy frowned and pulled on of Miyuki's hair strands. Immediately, she shot up and yelled, "Oww!!!" She gently held it where Candy pulled, "Okay! I'm up!!"

Rolling her eyes, Candy jumped off Miyuki's bed, "Miyuki! You're going to be late! ~Kuru."

As she said that, Miyuki's head turned straight to her clock. "Eight already?!" She quickly got up, rushing out the door and into the Bathroom.

Candy sigh and jumped onto Miyuki's mirror desk and grabbed her yellow bows.

Panting, Miyuki slid onto her room swiftly. Grabbing Candy and her bows in process.
"~Kuru?!"
"Thanks."

"No mentioning. ~Kuru." Candy jumped into Miyuki's school bag.

Quickly, Miyuki rushed out the door and took the path to school.

¤~~¤~~¤

Nao looked down, "Miyuki.." She tapped her foot.

Akane put a hand on her sholder, "You know her.."

Yayoi giggled, "Mmhm!" Swaying her feet on the grass.
Nao let out a sigh.
"She really is. 'Taking her time'.."

"Ahh! Girls!!!" A voice screamed, turning the girls attention towards it.

"Miyuki~Chan!" They shouted. Coming to a halt, Miyuki stopped by them panting.

"I-I'm sorry for ke-eeping you.. Phew!" She breathed, placing her hands on her knees.

"Miyuki. It's okay.." Yayoi said softly. Miyuki smiled.

"...And Candy!!! ~Kuru." Candy cheered, popping out of Miyuki's bag.

The girls laughed, "And Candy!" Nao beamed happily.

"Glad you made it Miyuki. We thought you weren't coming!" Akane laughed.

Miyuki rolled her eyes, "You always say that.." and pouted playfully, quickly turning to a bright smile. Her eyes scanned the place round the girls. "Where's Reika~Chan?"

"We don't know.. she hasn't been in school for three days now!" Nao exclaimed.
"It's just not like her." Yayoi sighed.

"Did I do something?" Miyuki asked worridly.

The girls shook their heads. "Don't think so..."
Akane shrugged softly, "But Nao went over Reika's the other day. Did she say anything?" Akane rested her glance at Nao.

Nao looked down, thinking. "Nothing. Much happened..." She started, looking at her friends again, "..But she seemed sad."

"We know Nao~Chan. But what about?" Miyuki stared.

"She kept on just saying, '..I miss him..'. Strange.."

Miyuki and Yayoi snickered,  "Reika's got a crush~ Reika's got a crush~!" They sang teasingly.

Candy smiled, "Reika found love!!! ~Kuru."

Akane face palmed,  "Girls.. Now's not the time.." Nao sighed, crossing her arms and looking over at the entrance. Her eyes widen in surprise. Akane looked at Nao strangely, "You okay?" Miyuki and Yayoi looked over where Nao looked.

Nao pointed a finger to the entrance, "Is it me.. Or is that --"
"Reika~Chan!!!!" Miyuki, Candy and Yayoi squealed, running over to her. Candy rode on top of Miyuki's head.
Akane chuckled, "Let's go!" She and Nao ran over too.

~~¤¤~~

Squealing, Yayoi and Miyuki dashed over to Reika. "Reika!!"

The dark haired girl turned round as her eyes widen. Miyuki and Yayoi hugged her tightly, resulting Reika to drop her bag. "You're here!!"
"O-Of course I-I am...!!" She struggled, trying to gain breath.

"Reika!!" Candy jumped onto her head, making Reika giggle.

"Miyuki! Yayoi! Space!" Nao ordered.
Embarrassed, the two girls let go of Reika. Bowing their heads, they both apologised.
"S-Sorry!!

Reika giggled softly and said,  "It's alright girls..." She smiled faintly. Taking Candy from her head and into her arms.
"~Kuru."

Akane looked at her with concern, "Have you been okay?"
"You haven't been to School for three days!" Nao explained.

Reika sighed shakily, "I'm sorry.. I've been having. 'Heavy Thinking'..."

"Heavy. Thinking? ~Kuru." Candy asked; Reika nodded.

"About...." Yayoi jumped up and down, eager to know the answer. Miyuki nodded her head quickly.
"Please tell us!"

"Well..." Reika shut her eyes tightly, "...I can't tell you.."

This made Nao's and Akane's eyes widen.
"But Reika.." Nao started.
"..We're the best of friends. You can tell us!" Akane finished. Yayoi and Miyuki nodded. Even Candy nodded.

But she disagreed, shaking her head, "If I tell you. You would... Hate me."

"No we won't Reika!" Miyuki beamed, resting a hand on Reika's sholder.
"That'll never happen Reika.. ~Kuru." Candy assured.
Yayoi smiled brightly, "We would never hate you."

"Girls.." Reika sighed sharply, "I won't tell you." She brushed Miyuki's hand off her sholder, as if it was dust.

"Reika?" Candy asked quietly.

Reika's eyes opened, resting a sharp glance on her friends. "I said I won't tell.. So I won't!"

Nao frowned, "But Reika!"
"We're concerned for you!" Akane said.
Yayoi spoke up, "And because you haven't been in School!"

That made Reika snap, "I said, I won't tell you!" She sighed shakily again as she picked up her bag on the floor, "I'll meet you in Class in ten minutes. Let's go Candy." She walked off into the building as she gently put Candy into her bag.
"~Kuru?"

Wide eyed, the four girls frowned.
"C-Candy?!" Miyuki asked.
"What's happened to our Reika?" Yayoi asked in a shaky tone.

"We don't know." Akane sighed, looking down.
"We just gotta give her space. Some private time perhaps?" Nao suggested. The girls nodded.
"Let's just head to Class." Akane said, picking her bag up.

"Mmhm.." The three hummed.

(Author's Note)
Yay! I wanted to write another
Joker X Reika
Bookie. I read through my first one and thought it needed improving. So yeah. Enjoy!
~Dani 💕