Loved Blocked At First Sight

She felt Joker smile when he said, "I'm glad I've found you."

~

Outside of the Student Council Room- the four, mingling Precure shoved another to try and get a clear view of what was happening behind the glass. Nerved, Miyuki drummed her nails across her upper lip. "Nanite kotoda..." she breathed in sharply, feeling the panic rise within her, "...what are we going to do?!"

Equally alarmed, Akane inhaled with the air seeping between her teeth. "U..Uh..."

"We bust in there. That's what we'll do!" Nao clicked her knuckles and aimed at the door.

Quickly, Akane caught her fist. "You can't just do that." she snapped, pulling a grimace. "You'll either break the door or you'll hurt yourself." Heart-pounding, the green-haired girl reeled her hand back.

"Like that's ever stopped me before." Nao's face morphed into a daring sneer.

In response, the orange Precure shook her head firmly. Nao bit back an angry protest. The eyes Akane gave her made her heart waver. As much as she wanted to obey, there was so much fury rising within her it made the choice easy to make. The girls stared at one another in silence.

Somewhat intimidated, Yayoi stepped between them. "G..Girls," she said softly, "you need to calm down." Trailing beside Miyuki, she sighed.

Candy hummed. "We need a plan ~Kuru."

"Our Reika~Chan is in there with that...that monster." Nao gritted her teeth, tearing her gaze off Akane. "If we don't act now, we might lose her."

"Nao~Chan is right." Miyuki agreed with a determined look painted across her face. "Joker is an enemy to all of us. If our Reika is stuck inside with him, it's our duty to save her."

"Good to hear." Firmly, Nao crossed her arms and held her head high. "I  happen to have a plan."

"Nao, no." Akane made a poker face. "We are not breaking the door." Seeing as she was caught, Nao huffed.

When Nao was defeated, Miyuki strolled close to the door that lead into the Student Council Room. Puffing her cheeks up, she held the doorknob and twisted it. Nothing. It was locked. "Of course..." As if on cue, the school bell rang. As if something had shocked them, they jolted in surprise. "No way! That was not thirty minutes!" Miyuki gasped, heart racing.

"Oh, no." Sweatdropped, Yayoi cupped her own face while shaking her head. "We'll never get to Reika."

"Oh, yes we can," Nao announced, rolling her sleeves up.

"Nao, don't--"

"Step aside, sunshine." With a grunt, she swept Akane to the side and made way to the door. As if she was struck by a tranquillizer, Akane froze in place. Easily, Nao strolled passed her with a proud grin. There was a distinct blush spreading across the orange Precure's face. It was so noticeable that Yayoi had to clasp Miyuki's mouth shut with her hands in order to keep her from laughing out loud.

"Don't you ever call me that again, Nao." Akane's eyes flared bright red. The pair of them were always at each other's throats regardless of being in a sports competition or not. Most of the time, Nao's 'threatening side' presented itself as a very flirtatious figure, per se. At first, Akane did not let it bother her. However, the more Nao showed it, the more Akane found her almost falling for it. And she hated it.

Amused, Nao's lips curled into a teasing smirk. Totally flushed, Akane turned her back to her and folded her arms. It was inaudible but Nao knew that she was mumbling things under her breath. Now, she focused on the door. "You might want to brace yourselves." Nao snickered. Soft rustling was heard behind her as the girls covered their ears. "So silly..." she murmured with a grin. Confidently, she scoffed softly and reached into her hair. In one pinch, she pulled out a bobby-pin and started her work. Couched opposite the lock, she began messing around with the inner switches of the lock. Successfully, there was a loud click, and the door creaked inwards. Proudly, she stood straight and placed the bobby-pin back into her hair. Turning to face her friends, she winked. "Now the door's open, we can go in." Almost in a mocking way, she made a gesture into the room.

Fazed, Akane glanced at the other two. "I swear she would've--" The Precure was unable to complete her sentence as Nao kicked the door and made it fly open. With a sigh, Akane dropped her shoulders. "Annd, I spoke too soon." Regarding Nao parade to her side from the corner of her eye, the student rolled her eyes.

"How was that?" Nao flexed with a prideful look. "Was that impressive, sunshine?"

"Nao, watashi wa chikau, watashi wa anata o korosu tsumoridesu!!" Akane threatened- unsuccessful to hide her blush. At this point, she was unsure if it was there because she was feeling embarrassed or furious. It could even be a mixture of both, if she could not decide.

In a playful tone, Nao dared, "Tameshite mite kudasai..." then she giggled and poked her tongue out, "...sunshine."

"Nao--"

But, suddenly, Miyuki screeched. Quickly snapping out of their moods, the green and orange Precure spun around to examine what happened. Nonetheless, there was no guessing what had happened. "T..They...Reika..." her hand flew to her mouth, shocked, "...she's gone!"

"No way." Yayoi sauntered into the room, gazing around in a panic. "How..? She can't have gone!"

"~Kuru!" Candy hopped over to Miyuki with something held in her mouth.

"A...card?" Between her index and middle finger, she picked up the suite card and analysed it. It had a purple back with a familiar golden pattern. Dreading the worst, she flipped it and discovered the black J sat in the middle. "Girls," she breathed- unable to believe it, "Joker's taken Reika."

~

Author's Note
We all love some gay every now and then.
I believe this goes here then~