He's Back?!

'My dear Beauty ... What's wrong?'
...

Reika inhaled deeply as her eyes widened in surprise. She could feel the warmth of Joker's breath tickling her skin.

What should she say?
Should she just admit it?
Would he have the same feeling?

¤¤¤♡¤¤¤☆

I shouldn't leave Reika.. ~Kuru.
Candy regretted her decision. So she hopped all the way back to the office.

Once she got back, she tried to open the door.
Locked, ~Kuru..
She sighed. But then saw a windowsill.
Maybe up here? ~Kuru.

She jumped up onto the windowsill and saw a small gap in within the curtains. She kind of made out what was happening in the room.

Reika..? ~Kuru.
She placed her hands against the window and pressed her face onto it. She saw someone else inside too.

Huh?
She struggled to see who it was.

Who is that? Another student? ~Kuru.
Suddenly, a dark aura shone around the figure, remaining in its bowed position. Candy could hear the dark chuckle that escaped its mouth.

Who is-
Candy then realised who it was. She gasped in surprise.
Jok-

"Hey!! What's that?" A voice asked, pointing to her.

"Catch it!!!" The other two yelled, running towards Candy.

"~K-Kuru!!!!" Candy shrieked, jumping off the windowsill and running towards the exit of the building, with the tree gang of boys right behind her.
Gotta get Miyuki! ~Kuru.

☆¤¤¤♡¤¤¤☆

Riiiiing!
The bell rang. All the students rushed out of class. Filling every hallway with sounds of chatter.

The four Smile Cures dashed out of class. "Yeees!!!" Miyuki screamed, punching the air as if it were a punch bag. The others laughed.

"What on earth Miyuki?" Nao asked between small snickers.

"Dont be too excited Miyuki, it's only second period!" Akane laughed. Miyuki sulked and stopped punching the air. She folded her arms and pouted like a child.

"Boo-Boo-Boo..." She quietly mumbled. Yayoi giggled.

"Oh Miyuki~Chan!" Yayoi jumped and hugged her. Making Miyuki giggle too.

"Hey. Do you think Reika~Chan is okay?" Miyuki asked, giggling a bit.

Akane sighed, "I hope so..."

"I'm sure she'll be okay." Nao smiled.

☆¤¤¤♡¤¤¤☆

"~Kuru!!!!" A voice shrieked. The girls' attention turned to the shriek. A small white dot was only visible to the Precure girls. Also with three figures chasing it.

Miyuki was the first one to clearly see the white dot.  "Candy!!!"

Yayoi saw a running Candy too. "Candy?"

Candy rushed over, panting and sweating. "Hide me!! ~Kuru" Candy hoped into Miyuki's arms and jumped into her school bag.

"Huh-?"

"Hey! Have you seen a small.. uh. White-thing?" One of the boys interupted her.

"Candy.." Yayoi whispered to Miyuki.

"You know. With yellow buns on its head?" Another asked, and gestured with his hands.

"Sounds like her.." Miyuki whispered back.

"And has a really high-pitched voice. Oh! And ends it's sentences with.. '~Kuru'?" Another boy asked, attempting to do a high, squeaky voice.

The girls' eyes widened. "They're talking 'bout Candy..." Akane whispered to Nao. Nao nodded in response.

"One hundred percent.."

☆¤¤¤♡¤¤¤☆

"Uhhmmm..." Was all that escaped the girls' mouths.

Yayoi raised a hand, "...No."

"We have no clue what you're talking about.." Nao and Akane shook their heads.

"Sorry!!!" Miyuki said, trying to sounds cheerful.

The boys looked at them suspiciously. But then gave up. They nodded and said, "Alright. See you." The waved and walked off.

They waved back and waited until they were clearly out of sight. Then sighed thankfully. "Thank. Goodness.." Nao slumped down.

"Candy, you can come out.." Miyuki opened the zip of her back. Candy hopped out.

"Good! ~Kuru."

"How come you came out Candy?" Yayoi asked.

"Annnd, came out in plain sight." Akane added on.

"Well.." Candy began, "I have loads to say."

"..Go on..!" Miyuki said, excited to know what was happening.

"First, I decided to come out so I could give Reika some space, ~Kuru. But, I felt bad for leaving her, so I kept an eye on her by looking through the window, ~Kuru. But! I'm glad I decided to keep an eye on her, ~Kuru."

"How come Candy?" Yayoi asked.

Candy hesitated for a while before speaking again. "I someone inside with Reika."

Nao's eyes widen, "Who was it?!"

"Woah, chill Nao~Chan!" Miyuki giggled slightly.

"I thought it was another student, but that was before he changed! ~Kuru. I think Joker's inside with her!"

They all gasped, they couldn't believe it. "Joker?!"

(Author's Note)
Yei!!
I've finally updated!
It's been like.. *Starts counting and poker faces*
'-'
Umm.. t-two months..

I'm so fricken sorry!!!!

3: I'm so terrible..
(Enjoy by the ways ;3)

~Dani 💕