ride

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the already explored & established plot lines in Teen Wolf, characters or any of the dialogue. All of that credit goes to Jeff Davis and MTV, no copyright is intended. I do however own Rory Hewitt and all of her original plot lines.

RIDE

Rory Hewitt had simply wanted to get through her final two years of high school without any interruptions, then ship herself off to college.

Those plans ultimately come to a halt after her younger brother, Mason, somehow found himself getting dragged into a supernatural world alongside his best friend.

And of course, if Mason was getting dragged then Rory was to—or at least she was going to try her best to stop her younger sibling from becoming collateral damage. That meant allying herself with people she hadn't ever spoken to in her life, but Rory didn't care. Mason had to be safe, that was the main goal.

It just so happened that her one goal meant a whole lot of shit came her way, including money hungry assassins and vengeful werewolves.

Rory Hewitt hadn't asked for any of this, but maybe it all wasn't so bad especially when she oddly found herself enjoying the company of Beacon Hills brightest supernatural experts.

---

this kind of just happened and im not sorry, especially because i love mason and him having a protective sibling is the best thing ever

also scott mccall needs more love!!! and rory will happily give it to him!!!