Part 2

Blue opened the front door and was surprised to see everyone sitting in her living room. "Looks like the gangs all here."

         "Where have you been?" Gio asked, front paws standing on the couches armrest.

She shrugged in response.

          "Anyway, we came over to invite you to go to the club with us." GG smiled, nodding at the couch Gio and Harper were sitting on.

Blue walked over and plopped down on a small chair. "Tonight?"

         "I'm going too!" Gio excitedly wagged his tail.

         "Come on!" GG started, popping out from the top of Blues head. "It'll  be fun!"

Blue look at Harper for help as she sat fidgeting with her long white apron. Harper glanced around nervously, combing her hands through her wavy brown hair. Finally, she locked eyes with Blue and noticed her cry for help.

         "You shouldn't make Blue do something she doesn't want to do, GG."

GG turned to face her, "Oh come on. You know Blue doesn't do anything anyway. It'll be good for her to get out for once. Maybe she'll even meet a guy."

         "What!? Meet guys!? Hmm, maybe this club isn't such a good idea..." Gio trailed off, pacing the floor.

         "I go out all the time."

         "And do what?" Harper asked.

         "Walk around, eat sushi, go to the bookstore. I do the grocery shopping too."

GG eyed her. "You don't hang out with anyone? You just do all this alone?"

Blue stared at her as GG smirked. She knew about Ridge. But how?

         "I'm always alone." she lied.

         "Another reason why you should go to the club. Its fun to meet people."

Blue turn to Harper, "Are you going? I know clubs aren't really your thing either. If we band together we can stop GG from forcing us to go."

         "Actually, it was my idea to go to the club. You see, TJ's  going to be there and-"

         "Trader." Blue interrupted.

         "Then it's settled. We're going!" she turned to look at Blue. " Make sure you dress up a little, okay?"

         "Dress up? I don't have anything nice to wear."

         "She means something other than your mint jacket and army boots." Harper replied.

Blue crossed her arms and huffed, "Fine. I'll figure something out."

         "Great!" GG smiled, grabbing Harpers hand. "Now if you excuse us. We have to get ready too! There's not a moment to lose!"

Blue watched as GG phased through the living room wall, causing Harper to crash against it. She always seemed to forget that, as humans, no one else could walk through walls. Poor Harper. One can only imagine how difficult it would be living with a ghost.

__________________________

     Standing in front of the nightclub, Blue watched as the flashing yellow neon lights spelt out: Zelas. She noticed the apostrophe wasn't lighting up. Did that mean someone named Zela owned the place? Or did the owner decide to take out the apostrophe so it could be some random word? Maybe Zela sold the place and the new owner was too lazy to change the name. That would make sense as to why it's not lighten. But of course, it very well could just be broken.