Chapter 4: Plans

Star spent about half an hour in the bathroom thinking of a plan. A plan to stop these feelings once and for all.

    Or at least for the rest of the day.

Here's the plan. We go out there, stay positive, if anything goes wrong, just lay on the ground, and die.

Okay, bad plan. Really bad plan.

New plan. Just shoot the sky with a cotton candy rainstorm, go home, and lay in bed for all eternity or at least until these feelings go away.

Okay, bad plan too. Well, the last part.

Got it. We'll do the first part, but instead of laying in bed, let's call ponyhead! Of course! She is literally the best person to talk to when it comes to advice.

Well, besides Marco.

This was the conversation the blonde princess had in her head for those thirty minutes. This thirty minute plan, was definitely gonna work.

"You got this Star, you can do it." She told herself time and time again as she took a step closer to the boy with soft brunette hair.

She lifted her wand up and loud enough to cast the spell, she spoke.

"Cotton Candy Rainstorm."

The sky turned from baby blue to a dark, depressing grey. Marco lifted his hand as drops of rain began to fall.

"Woah, it didn't say on the news it was gonna rain today. Man that stinks."

     "Yeah, that's weird. Totally weird." Star said, fumbling.

     "Those are drops of rain not sweat."

     Marco raised an eyebrow as he took his jacket off and placed him over her head.

     "This rain isn't as weird as the way your acting, but I'm not gonna focus too much on that. You need to get in the car before you get sick." He said slighting pushing her in that direction.

     "We'll get all the stuff in the car. Now go."

     The blonde girl quickly ran into the car. She took the jacket off of her head and looked at it. She brought it up to her cheek. It was softer than any cloud animal from earth she has ever felt. She could smell his typical aroma of cologne he likes to wear. Well it's actually perfume, but she let it be.

     Star brought the jacket down and placed in gently on her lap. The blonde princess rested her head on her hand and stared out the window as the Diaz's frantically ran towards the car.

     "Bad Plan."