Something's Wrong (Daithi de Nogla)

This song is Something's Wrong by a Scottish band called Beecake. I couldn't find a video with the lyrics or a video with them singing the song by itself so I just left it out. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy and I'll talk to you all later.

Daithi's POV

My girlfriend, (y/n), and I haven't talked a lot lately. We don't talk to each other, we don't spend time with each other, we don't have anything to do with each other. We both know that our relationship is failing, but neither one of us is doing anything to fix it. We still live together, so we still see each other; we just never interact.

I heard my Discord and looked at my computer. Evan was calling me. I answered the call.

"Nogla, man, what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much." I answered.

"You wanna play Death Run with me, Basically, and Wildcat?" He asked.

"Sure." I answered. "I haven't uploaded in a while anyway."

I loaded the game and joined Evan, Marcel, and Tyler.

"Alright!" Evan yelled. "We're going to have a good old fashioned fight to determine who's Death. Are you ready?"

"Yeah!" Tyler shouted.

"Let's go!" Marcel exclaimed.

"Three... two... one," Evan counted down. "Go!"

Evan, Marcel, and Tyler started punching each other while I just stared blankly at the screen.

"Get Nogla!" Marcel yelled, getting the attention off of him.

After a few punches from all of them, I died. The attention got turned back to Marcel, making him the second one to die.

"Run it back. Run it back." Marcel repeated.

I heard movement coming from behind me. I turned around and saw (y/n) walking past my door. She stopped and looked at me. No words were exchanged, so she just kept walking. I sighed and turned back towards my computer. I saw Evan celebrating and Tyler on the ground.

"Yeah!" Evan shouted.

"Fuck that, man!" Tyler raged.

Marcel and Evan laughed at his rage.

"Alright! Nogla lost so he's Death." Evan said.

I went up to the area for Death and looked down at Evan, Marcel, and Tyler. They walked up to the trap.

"I wonder what... AH!" Evan yelled as he jumped on and off the trap.

"Yeah. I wonder, AH!" Tyler said as he copied Evan.

"Stop being bitches and just go." Marcel said.

"I don't see you going anywhere." Tyler countered.

"Move and I will." Marcel said, pushing Tyler out of his way and onto the trap.

"AH!" Tyler screamed as he ran back to safety. "Fuck you."

"Nogla, why didn't you press the button?" Evan asked.

I shrugged even though he couldn't see me.

"I wonder what this trap does." Marcel said as he walked to the other side of the trap.

When Marcel was off the trap and Evan and Tyler were arguing over who should go next, I activated the trap. It blew up and killed no one.

"What was that, Nogla?" Tyler laughed at me. "No one was anywhere near the trap."

Everyone laughed at me. I didn't pay them any attention. (Y/n) was on my mind. I wanted to fix our relationship; I just didn't know how.

"Guys, I don't feel like playing anymore." I said and left the game.

I know there's something wrong
You've been cleaning the house for way too long
Whisper so I can't hear
That look in your eye says there's no one near.

I walked out of my room and saw that (y/n) was cleaning. Ever since our relationship started failing, all she ever does is clean. Sometimes, she whispers so I can't make out what she's saying. There's no doubt in my mind that it's about leaving me.

We never talk now
We only shout
Living in silence, that's what we're about
Burning bridges
Building walls
Biding time until it falls

She stopped cleaning and looked at me.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

She didn't answer. She walked into her room and locked the door.

"(Y/n), can we please talk?" I asked calmly.

"No! Go away!" She shouted through the door.

"I'm trying to fix our relationship!" I slightly yelled.

"It's too late! It's no use! It can't be fixed!" She yelled.

I slammed my hands on the wall and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge. I sat on the couch and started to chug it down. I sat there in silence. I have nothing to do but kill time.

I know there's something wrong
I've been killing the time for way too long
All day with this luke-warm beer
I've got nothing to say and no one to hear

I notice (y/n) walk out of her room with a suitcase in her hand. I guess she finally decided to pack up and leave.

We never talk now
We only shout
Living in silence that's what we're about
Burning bridges
Building walls
Biding time until it falls

I watched (y/n) as she made her way to the door. She walked out but held the door open.

"Goodbye, Daithi." She said as she closed the door.

"Goodbye, (y/n)." I said sadly.

I sunk more into the couch and chugged down more beer.

I know there's something wrong
Maybe it's all cause we just don't get along.