Too Hot (Mini Ladd) Smut

"Hey, Muni Ledd!" I yelled for my boyfriend.

"What?" He yelled back.

"Come here!" I shouted.

I heard his footsteps get closer as he emerged from the room that he was in.

"What?" He asked, now in front of me.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked.

"What game?"

"Too Hot." I answered.

"What's that?" He asked.

"It's a game where a couple kisses and as they kiss, they can't touch each other. The first one to touch the other loses. The loser has to do whatever the winner says." I said with a smile.

"Okay, sure." He said and sat down on the couch next to me.

He leaned in close and so did I. The gap between us closed as his soft lips crashed into mine. The kiss deepened. He licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I denied, knowing that he would touch me and I would win. I was right. Craig squeezed my boobs and made me gasp. Our tongues danced as we fought for dominance. Craig won, of course. We pulled away for air. I smiled evilly Craig.

"Shit." He said, remembering the game.

"Haha hahaha. Yo-oo-ou lose!" I sang. "Now you have to do what I say."

"Fuck that game." He said as he got up to leave.

"Muni Ledd, wait. I want foooood. I need foooood." I whined like Jon.

"No, Delirious!" Craig shouted.

"Get me some food." I commanded.

"Ugh! Fine." Craig sighed as he went into the kitchen. "What do you want?"

"Ummm." I thought. "Pizza!"

"But I'd have to order it." Craig said.

"Then I demand that you order me pizza." I said.

Craig groaned and I just giggled.

"I love you." I said through the giggles.

"Yeah, yeah." Craig said as he dialed the phone.

Time skip

I threw the pizza box away while Craig made his way to his recording room. I decided to let Craig have a break from doing what I told him to, after I made him wash the dishes and do the laundry that is. What? I won fair and square. I'm just taking advantage of my win.

After minutes of nothing to do and no one to tell what to do, I got bored. I sighed and sunk into the couch.

I need Craig. I thought.

I got up and went to his recording room. I heard him and his friends laughing. I knocked on the door and walked in.

I was greeted with a lot of voices saying, "Hey, (y/n)."

I waved to the guys and turned to Craig.

"Muni, I'm bored." I complained.

"What am I supposed to do?" He asked.

"Play a game with me." I suggested.

"The last game I played with you, I lost. And that was just today." He countered.

"Well, if you don't want to play a game, we could," I got close to his ear and whispered, "fuck."

Craig's face was covered with blush, letting the guys know what I said.

"Mini's gonna get some!" Nogla exclaimed.

That made Craig's blush get darker.

"I'm in the middle of recording." Craig slightly whispered.

"But I won the game." I whined. "You gotta do what I say."

I got close to his ear again and whispered, "And I say fuck me until I can't walk."

I smiled devilishly at him.

He looked at the guys, said, "I gotta go," and quickly turned his computer off.

He got up from his chair and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the bedroom. He gently pushed me onto the bed and kissed me. I lifted the hem of his shirt, signaling that I wanted it off. Craig got the message and took off his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his underwear. He pulled my shirt over my head and unclipped my bra. His attention went to my bare chest. He sucked and licked on one nipple while gently massaging the other. I let out a moan as I felt him rub his bulge on me.

"Craig." I moaned out.

In one swift move, he removed my pants and panties.

"Craig, please fuck me." I said.

Craig took off his boxers and slammed into me. I screamed in pain and pleasure. He kept a fast pace.

"Fuck me 'til I can't walk." I moan.

Craig continued to thrust hard into me. My walls started to tighten around his hard cock. I soon released all over his member.

"Baby, I'm close." Craig moaned out.

His thrust became sloppy. After a couple more sloppy thrust, Craig released inside of me. He continued to thrust into me as he rode out his high. He collapsed beside me.

"I love you." He said while catching his breath.

"I love you too." I said.

We both fell into a deep sleep

The next day

I woke up to the sound of Craig talking to his friends. I got up and tried to stand, but my legs were wobbly. I smiled, remembering last night. I put on some clothes the best that I could and attempted to walk to Craig's office. Once I got to his office, I leaned against the door frame for support.

"Hey, (y/n)!" The guys shouted.

Craig turned to face me. He saw me leaning on the wall for support and smirked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I attempted to walk away without support, but I failed. Craig grabbed me before I fell.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "You asked for it."

I smiled up at him and said, "I know."

We kissed for a few seconds before we got interrupted by Wildcat yelling at us. We pulled away. He went back to his computer while I wobbled back to bed.

Craig and I need to play that game more often.