Golf with Friends (Wildcat)

Guess who's back! Back again!
Sorry I couldn't update. I've been really busy with school, but I'm back and updating again. For now at least.

I sat on the couch and read (f/b) (favorite book) while waiting for Tyler to get done recording. The whole house was quiet until an abrupt yell was heard.

"What the fuck?!" I heard Tyler yell. "Anthony, you hit my ball, you big jiggly bitch!"

He's playing Golf with Friends. I tried to concentrate on my book, but rage filled the air.

"My ball won't go!"

"Pussy lips!"

I couldn't help but laugh as my boyfriend raged. I put down my book and decided to listen to Tyler's rage.

"Fuck me in the ass!"

"This is so fucking stupid!"

I heard him beat the absolute hell out of his desk. I might need to go calm him down. I went into our bedroom and stripped down to my Wildcat tee shirt and my thong.

"Fuck this fucking game and fuck all of you. I'm going to fucking murder your family." Tyler calmly said as I heard him end the Skype call.

Time for my grand entrance. I knocked on the door then walked. Tyler was still facing his computer.

"Daddy?" I asked, getting his attention.

Tyler turned around in his chair and faced me. Anger was still written all over his face. I made my way over to him and sat on his lap.

"I heard you yelling so I figured that I'd help you calm down." I said as I began to grind my already wet core on his now semi hard cock.

Tyler gave me a slight shove off of his lap. The next thing I know, I was pushed up against the wall and Tyler was kissing me roughly. I quickly kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh no, baby girl." Tyler said, breaking the kiss.

He grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

"No touching." He said.

Tyler and I resumed our rough make out session and slowly made our way towards our bedroom, losing clothes and bumping into every wall along the way. By the time we made it to the bedroom, I only had on my thong while Tyler was completely naked.

Tyler pushed me onto the bed. He stood at the foot of the bed and looked over me.

"I have so much rage built up and I'm going to take it out on that pretty little body of yours." Tyler said while climbing on top of me.

His body hovered over mine. Suddenly, his lips crashed onto mine. The kiss was rough yet passionate. I was about to grab his hair, but I remembered what he said. I balled my hands into fist so I wouldn't grab him.

Tyler detached his lips from mine and placed them on my neck, violently sucking my sensitive skin. I moaned as he continued to suck on my neck.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me 'til I can't walk!" I moaned out.

Tyler pulled away from my neck and looked me in the face. His eyes were filled with lust.

"With pleasure." Tyler said and thrust into me fast and hard.

I gasped as I felt his hard cock ramp inside of me. I through my head back and clutched the sheets so I wouldn't touch him. I moaned as I felt him go deeper inside me. I heard deep groan emit from Tyler's throat.

"Faster, Daddy!" I shouted.

Tyler obeyed and thrust into me faster than he already was. The sound of our skin smacking filled the air. I could feel every vein glide against my walls.

"You're so tight, baby girl." Tyler moaned out.

I could feel myself getting closer to my climax. My walls tightened around Tyler.

"F-fuck." He said as he continued to thrust into me.

"I-I'm cl-close." I said.

"Me too." Tyler said.

His thrust started to get sloppy. I felt my stomach tighten more. I couldn't hold back any longer. I let out a long, loud moan as I released my juices all over Tyler's cock. Tyler let out a few low grunts before pulling out and shooting his load onto my lower stomach. Tyler fell beside me and pulled me into a cuddle.

"Thank you." Tyler said then kissed my cheek.

"For what?" I asked.

"Calming me down."

I turned towards him and kissed him on the lips.

"I'll always be here to calm you down..." I turned away from him, "Daddy."

"You trying to get a round two?" He asked.

I giggled and shook my head no. I laid my head and his chest and slowly felt myself drift into a deep sleep.

A/N

So, yeah. I'm back. Just so you guys now, if I ever just leave, it's because I need a break from everything. Stress is a bitch, but anyways. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you in the next one. Peace