Chapter 10(Dedicated to @ImACrazyAsian :D)

>>Sryy!!!! I have tuition all day so pardon me please . This chapter is dedicated to @ImACrazyAsian, who is such a nice and sweet Wattpad mate! XD Hi ImACrazyAsian, hope you love this chapter and stay beautiful the way you are <3

(Jovan's POV)

Oh no, I just said it...I slapped myself fiercely. Laura's face expression..confused, shocked, her face pale and white. She is going to reject me and things are going to be awkward between us... which is what I predicted and feared the most.

And my prediction never goes wrong.

After the long awkward silence, colour gradually returned to her cheeks. "What are you saying, Jovan..?"She looked down suddenly and I could not see her face. Oh no, this is getting awkward already...Turns out we can't even be friends now. I am so stupid, what did I do?What do I do?

She looked up slowly and I was caught by surprise. Okay, that was an understatement. I was shocked beyond belief.

She gazed into my eyes and looked at me like never before. Face flushed red, palms sweating, eyes tearing up a bit.

"I think....I love you too."

(Laura's POV)

It's true..I harbour feelings for Jovan...

But I am confused these days, Whenever I see him, I feel that my heart hurts, When he smiles, I smile.My mood changes according to him.And whenever he touches me, I feel...sensitive to his touch.

I didn't realise I love him to pieces until he confessed to me.

We locked gazes and bit by bit, we were inching towards each other...Until his soft lips pressed against mine. Slowly, I returned the kiss and we both deepened it.We both felt blissful, in our own world. Soon later, we left each other's lips.Then we embraced each other tighly. I could feel his hummingbird heartbeat against my chest. I secretly hope that he doen't feel mine...

We can be together forever. In our own worlds, we will love each other.

Suddenly, I was jerked back into reality.

We can't be together. Never.

A student and a teacher can never be together.

A salty teardrop made its mark on Jovan's cream-coloured shirt. Slowly but surely.

(Jovan's POV)

Our friendship has melted away, now there's left with..love.

I will love her forever.

(Carrie's POV)

I stared from outside Laura's apartment, heartbroken. They kissed, embraced, did all the things I wanted to do with Mr.Milano. And I was a fool, prancing into Mr.Milano's empty office. 

She stole him away from me.

Mr.Milano is mine.

It's time to settle Laura Lavigne, once and for all.

>>Heyy PPL!!!Like it??Drop a comment below <3 Will gladly take it and follow me, I follow back :)

Those who follow me will have my story dedicated to you from yours truly XD

Vote.Comment.Fan.

Next chapter coming soon!!

Cheerios,

MyStupidityRocksXP